Kenny Lofton. What an Asshole!

RedPinStripes

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Glad he's not here starting all that crap in the playoffs. Anyone see that pitch? What a baby! It wasnt anywhere near a beanball. And if it was a brush off pitch, so f***ing what? He needs to be drilled just for being an asshole!:mad: It's baseball Kenny, deal with it!

This is one of the reasons why we've seen former average players (i.e. ShamME) become HR Powerhouses. Players b****ing and moaning about high, inside pitches and the umpires arbitrary ejections based mostly on an umps opinion have taken the middle-to-inside portion of the plate away from ML pitchers. Lofton should have been smart enough to realize that no one was throwing at his old, broken down ass.

Glad he's not here starting all that crap in the playoffs. Anyone see that pitch? What a baby! It wasnt anywhere near a beanball. And if it was a brush off pitch, so f***ing what? He needs to be drilled just for being an asshole!:mad: It's baseball Kenny, deal with it!

There's no crying in baseball!!!

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

He was 3 for 3 and coming back up to the plate and Morris through a high inside fastball and it started a bench clearing brawl.

More like a bench-clearing discussion!

I want to see a good old-fashioned 25-on-25 brouhaha!! Or let's make it 35-on-35 - let the managers, coaches, bullpen catchers and equipment managers duke it out, too!!

It's been too long since there's been a REAL bench-clearer! C'mon, guys - ENTERTAIN ME!!!!

:metal

Originally posted by The Critic

Oh, and yeah...Lofton is a baby!

Does anyone else think he looks like Willie Mays Hayes? Especially when he gets those big "pissed off" eyes - he's a dead-ringer for Wesley Snipes!

That's what we called him on air all summer. lol

I've always thought he looked like Willie Mays Hayes and to me its funny that Lofton came in around the same time Hayes did and Sorrano was their around the same time Belle was.

Couldn't agree with you more,RPS.What the f*** was he crying about??If he really wanted something to whine about,he should have faced HOF'ers like Bob Gibson,Juan Marichal or the late Don Drysdale.I guarantee one thing: If you were 2-2 with a homer,a single,2SB's,2 runs scored and a walk against those guys,your next at bat ended one of 2 ways:

1.You were INTENTIONALLY HBP and took first.

2.You saw a head high fastball that sent you diving head first out of the way or sat you on your ass.

Between him and Torii Hunter,I don't know who the bigger punk is.:mad: