Question for Illini fans

I am not an Illini fan, so I will substitute Wisconsin for the question.

I would trade a Wisconsin basketball Championship for a White Sox world Series.

I would trade a Wisconsin football Championship for a White Sox world series. (To me Football championship is > Basketball Championship.)

I would trade the year where Dane broke the all-time record, where Wisconsin won the Rose Bowl, where Wisconsin went to the Final Four, for a White Sox World Series.

The White Sox are my favorite team, they were my favorite team before I even imagined going to college. They were the team that my dad would send me box scores when I was at over night camp.

This is an easy question for me.

SB

Not an Illini fan (although I will be cheering for them vs Loiusville), but that is a real tough question. Both Michigan State and the Florida Marlins have won championships recently, and I don't know if I can tell you which one brought me more joy. I was out of my head for both of them.

QUOTE(MiamiSpartan @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
Not an Illini fan (although I will be cheering for them vs Loiusville), but that is a real tough question.  Both Michigan State and the Florida Marlins have won championships recently, and I don't know if I can tell you which one brought me more joy.  I was out of my head for both of them.

By the way, the Orange Bowl is a real loud stadium...went to an FSU-Miami game about 2 years ago when I was at FSU for a bit...Can't remember if it was wide right or wide left...