Showalter goes to Texas

Mr. Showtime

Good move by the Rangers, I think he'll do a decent job their. I'm still surpised the Brewers or Mets didn't grab him. For the Mets he'd be a good manager because of all the Vets they have and for the Brewers it would be good because of his name.

Still, it looks like the Mets won't do anything until Dusty Baker's season is over.

ive been saying that sinse everyone started the cancer callings o how many cancers did we have and when one was fixed they blamed another clayton cancer, thomas cancer, durham canceer(from some), valientine cancer it seemed to get everyone this year and it seemed to come from the media alot and gregs always gets all pissy when u say that media is 99% bulls*** 1% truth but you know wut that is 100% the truth about media

Originally posted by soxfan420ive been saying that sinse everyone started the cancer callings o how many cancers did we have and when one was fixed they blamed another clayton cancer, thomas cancer, durham canceer(from some), valientine cancer it seemed to get everyone this year and it seemed to come from the media alot and gregs always gets all pissy when u say that media is 99% bulls*** 1% truth but you know wut that is 100% the truth about media

Clayton that is fact. Thomas isn't liked by some of his teamates. Valentin is a nice guy. Durham wasn't a cancer, just lazy. Wells was a penis, Lofton, penis. Very simple.

Originally posted by soxfan420see and u never heard that from anyone but the media none of the teammates ever bad mouthed them to the media except thomas so the rest of it is probally them making up a Anynomus player bulls***

Clayton is a penis that is 100% fact. You can't be telling me that's false.

Wells and Lofton are guys you just don't want in your clubhouse.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Clayton is a penis that is 100% fact. You can't be telling me that's false.

Wells and Lofton are guys you just don't want in your clubhouse.

how true... clayton was big dick... why in the world would you want someone on your team who clearly stated on his old team .. he was a shortstop and he aint moving over for anyone... does that show true sportsmanship or what.. and does that show a true team player??... no it shows an asshole in his natural state.....im glad hes gone... i never wanted lofton here in the first place.. ask rdw what i did when they made the announcement at soxfest....i whinned like a b**** all weekend about that move......wells .. hes another one....fat tub of lard usless piece of s*** with a big mouth......yeah theres a really good example of a guy to have around a bunch of young and impressionable pitchers......just look at where parque is now.. and he was the biggest student of wells's......lol.......puma i hope we dont lose blackman to the scrubs ... we already lost evans to the dodgers and that was a huge loss in itsself... if we lose the possibility of blackman coming on and one day taking over we are up s***s creek... kenny williams is doing everything in his power right now to drive this team right into the ground......all that ask kenny bull s***... and notice how he skirted around each question.. one of those answeres he gave gives me the chills each time i have read it to make sure i didnt miss anything was the anwer about buehrle.... on a year to year basis??? is he out of his f***ing mind??? if we dont nail down mark to a long term or semi long term contract believe me he will be on the first plane to st. louis and we wont have s*** left in our bull pen to help out.....

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Good move by the Rangers, I think he'll do a decent job their.  I'm still surpised the Brewers or Mets didn't grab him.  For the Mets he'd be a good manager because of all the Vets they have and for the Brewers it would be good because of his name.

Still, it looks like the Mets won't do anything until Dusty Baker's season is over.

Nobody's gonna do that good of a job with the Rangers. PayRod's salary is too high to field a competitive team. Until PayRod's gone, all Texas will be is a team of has-beens and could-have-beens. No coach is going to change that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

you must have really liked what jason had to say killa.. were you planning on telling us what was on your mind as well but were taken so much by what he had to say you foregot??? lol..........:D

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Too bad JR wont allow a manager like that. Last time we had a real aggressive, tak no s*** manager was Larussa. And he's won 2 WS rings and ben to the playoffs many more time then we have by being able to do things his way and getting who he wants and needs. 

Yeah, but he has a mullet.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Too bad JR wont allow a manager like that. Last time we had a real aggressive, tak no s*** manager was Larussa. And he's won 2 WS rings and ben to the playoffs many more time then we have by being able to do things his way and getting who he wants and needs. 

Yeah, but he has a mullet.

And a bad one too. :D

The only WS I remember him winning was in 1989 when the A's swept the Giants.The A's lost to the Dodgers in 5 in '88,and were SWEPT by the Reds in '90.I made a lot of money off some friends who thought there was no way the Reds would even win 1 game in that series. D'oh!!