Twins make fun out of the Sox

Winnin Ugly

I was watching the twins game last night on comcast and saw a twins commercial that had an old lady cleaning out the toilets... Than she rinse out the rag and it turn out to be a sox jersey..

Did anyone else see it

I hope we kick the Twins ASS and win the division by 10 games

QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)
I was watching the twins game last night on comcast and saw a twins commercial that had an old lady cleaning out the toilets... Than she rinse out the rag and it turn out to be a sox jersey..

:lolhitting That is pretty good though. I hope this team can finally beat them. It's not like I hate them more than before. I've always had hate for the Twins. At the same time I have had respect for them, I always seem to manage a couple Twins on my fantasy team. This year I'm Twin free! Must be an omen lol.

QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)

Did anyone else see it

I hope we kick the Twins ASS and win the division by 10 games

I would get mad, but damn, they own us. They can talk all the crap they want. Hopefully this year will be different.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
They're just frustrated because, despite three straight division titles, they've done absolutely nothing in the playoffs during that time and, more importantly, nobody outside of the Twin Cities gives a s*** about them.

Not many IN the TC either....Craptacular fans, thy name is Minnesota....

They've earned the right to make fun of the Sox. I thought the Us vs. Them ad the Sox had last year, making fun of the Cubs was pretty funny. I also thought the AM 1000 ad on a building outside of Wrigley Field several years ago which stated major league baseball was played 8.1 miles south was hysterical. It probably did go a little too far, and the White Sox ask AM 1000 to change it. So if you are upset about it, remember our team has used the same kind of thing.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
They've earned the right to make fun of the Sox. I thought the Us vs. Them ad the Sox had last year, making fun of the Cubs was pretty funny. I also thought the AM 1000 ad on a building outside of Wrigley Field several years ago which stated major league baseball was played 8.1 miles south was hysterical. It probably did go a little too far, and the White Sox ask AM 1000 to change it. So if you are upset about it, remember our team has used the same kind of thing.

Does anyone have a picture of this ad. Sounds pretty funny.