White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does Santana seem to have a little bit better strike zone than Buehrle?? Not that I am tying to make any excuse for Buehrle or anything because he hasn't really pitch great thus far but I have seen a few pitched Buehrle has placed almost exactly where Santana is putting them and not getting the same calls on them...just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

heres my view on tonite.Sure if crede doesn't f-up tonite we might have won(we still might) a 3 game sweep but if we don't pull it out 2night, im happy with 2/3 from the twins in the dome.But it would be a bad way to leave to go and ply the indians in cleveland.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Is it just me or does Santana seem to have a little bit better strike zone than Buehrle?? Not that I am tying to make any excuse for Buehrle or anything because he hasn't really pitch great thus far but I have seen a few pitched Buehrle has placed almost exactly where Santana is putting them and not getting the same calls on them...just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Jester, there is no doubt but you got to get around that stuff sometimes.