White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
Jester, there is no doubt but you got to get around that stuff sometimes.

I agree sometimes you have to work around it but when you're getting it rammed up your ass with no lube it tends to bug ya a bit.. :bang

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
Buehrle felt he was getting squeezed a bit but this home plate ump is definitely not squeezing Santana.

The called 3rd strike on Ozuna was very definitely low and outside.

Not making excuses but Sox hitters aren't getting the calls either.

Ya, facing Johan is impossible enough but when he has a strike zone like he's had tonight you almost have no chance.

Sox won't do anything to Hunter. I don't think the team has it in us. I think Hunter would have to do something again.

I agree with you.

But I'm tired of it, you would think the White Sox would be too.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
I agree sometimes you have to work around it but when you're getting it rammed up your ass with no lube it tends to bug ya a bit.. :bang

Ya, it's gotten ridiculous now, cause Buehrle has been squeezed a bit but Johan's had a huge plate.

Personally, I'm very happy with Cuddyer at 3b in regards to the Sox. He's messed up a couple of plays this series that Koskie would have easily made in the past. The Twins infield used to kill the Sox because of the great range of their players. It's not nearly the same anymore.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
Personally, I'm very happy with Cuddyer at 3b in regards to the Sox.  He's messed up a couple of plays this series that Koskie would have easily made in the past.  The Twins infield used to kill the Sox because of the great range of their players.  It's not nearly the same anymore.

I agree with that 100%, I think Cuddyer and Bartlett will be their weakest links this year by far.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
Personally, I'm very happy with Cuddyer at 3b in regards to the Sox.  He's messed up a couple of plays this series that Koskie would have easily made in the past.  The Twins infield used to kill the Sox because of the great range of their players.  It's not nearly the same anymore.

I've only been able to watch tonight's game, and he's flashed some leather since I've been watching.