THE BIGGEST SLAP IN THE FACE EVER!!!!!

T R U

Harold Reynolds QUOTE

"Its going to be a great race in the Central between the Tigers, Indians, and Twins"

This was not 2 minutes ago after the Tigers Indians highlights from today... come on man, how can you not give any credit what so ever??? UN real

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 05:56 PM)
Wow is there like an ESPN rule you can not pick/praise/mention the White Sox?

I realize we purposely look for ESPN omissions of our club, but sometimes its ridiculous.

Second game of the season Kruk was practically whining during the highlights of our 9th inning comeback off Wickman. Heard him say "Cheap hits.." while Reynolds was narrating two, 400ft+ homeruns. :banghead

Let's win tonight and force their network to compliment us.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Wow is there like an ESPN rule you can not pick/praise/mention the White Sox?

Considering that the Sox are in first place AND they will be playing on the same f***ing network in 15 minutes, I think it's rather ridiculous that Harold didn't mention us as contenders. :chair

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
I was thinking the exact same thing. you beat me to the punch.

Yeah. It's actually fine if they don't mention us. I don't think anyone cares about being ESPN news anymore as long as they win the division. We've gotten enough pub since 2000 and it's gotten us nowhere since. Let's just sneak up on team as the "4th best team in the AL Central"

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
chill out guys. It's starting to seem like a complex is growing out of control here. I actually like Phillips because how many Player-GM analysts are there? I do disagree a bit with him on the Sox but time will tell. Detroit has impressed me a lot so far.

Yep, impressive loss to the Indians. Their ace(Bonderman) got lit up like a Christmas tree today.