Ticket Prices for 2003

Mr. Showtime

click me

New individual-game ticket prices for 2003 White Sox games will be: lower deck box, $29; lower deck reserved, $24; bleacher, $22; upper deck box, $20 and upper deck reserved, $14. Ticket prices for All-Star Week events, including the 74th All-Star Game, will be announced at a future date.

It's genius on his part though that's for sure.

Here's what douche bag Gallas had to say:

Major League Baseball´s All-Star Game generates a great deal of interest and excitement throughout the host city and among its sports fans,” said Rob Gallas, White Sox senior vice president of marketing and broadcasting. “We´ve already gotten hundreds of calls. Right now, season tickets are the only way for fans to guarantee tickets to the All-Star Game, as well as other All-Star Week festivities such as the Home Run Derby, so we want to begin that process as soon as possible.

“New season ticket holders will receive a discount off the individual game ticket prices, while many of our existing season ticket holders now receive their deepest discounts ever, some up to 32 percent,” Gallas said. “Both will receive options on buying tickets to all the All-Star activities. Our fans are enthusiastic and optimistic about how the team performed over the last two months of the season. Combined with the attraction of the All-Star Game, we are excited about the increase in interest in White Sox season tickets for 2003.”

Originally posted by soxfan420

wut did they use to be? and that doesnt really make sinse lower payroll increase prices it does for a buisness move but not if u want keep people in the seats

That's Jerry. Raise the prices when there is a chance for profit and just think " If we keep the team competitive, we're not doing wrong". Great words from Ron Schuler in 98

Originally posted by soxfan420wut did they use to be? and that doesnt really make sinse lower payroll increase prices it does for a buisness move but not if u want keep people in the seats

This season they were:

Lower Deck Box: 26

Club: 26

Lower Deck Reserved: 20

Upper Deck Box: 18

Bleachers: 18

Upper Deck Reserved 12

If people want ASG tickets and such they'll have to buy season tickets, so they'll pay WHATEVER Jerry wants them to.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Sounds like the same exact thing they pulled in 83 when they added the "Golden Box" seats in the old park. It better be one hell of a team out there in 2003 if they want to get season ticket holders back.

They'll put out the same "crap" we saw this past year, with some cheap guys.

I like how KW always refers to finding a #2 pitcher. What the hell is wrong with finding someone better then Buehrle? I wouldnt have a problem if Mark was  our #2 guy. If that was the case, I'd love to have that problem.

They think he's a numero uno. Guys better than Mark cost more than Mark.

Thanks Jerry! Prick!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:. 

And we're cutting payroll. f*** YOU JERRY! 20 years of bulls***!:mad::mad::mad:

AFTER A SEASON LIKE THAT WHERE THE f*** DOES THIS ASSHOLE COME OFF RAISING TICKET PRICES?!?!?! GOD DAMN, AND CUTTING PAYROLL TOO. HE MUST HAVE GONE TO THE BILL WIRTZ SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

I like how KW always refers to finding a #2 pitcher. What the hell is wrong with finding someone better then Buehrle? I wouldnt have a problem if Mark was  our #2 guy. If that was the case, I'd love to have that problem.

They think he's a numero uno. Guys better than Mark cost more than Mark.

Todd Ritchie and Royce Clayton both costed more than Mark.

I wouldn't have that big of a deal with this if I knew that Jerry would take that money and invest it in a winner, because (if someone in the front office is reading this), I have no problems forking over money to watch a solid baseball team. I did it in 2000 and would gladly spend money on watching the Sox if they were playing well. However, if the Sox play like they did for the majority of this season, I wouldn't pay a dollar to watch them play, because, aside from essentially flushing my dollar down the s***ter, I am wasting 3 good hours of my time.

Oh, Jerry Reinsdorf. Why do the evil ones always live so damn long?

Originally posted by doubleM23Todd Ritchie and Royce Clayton both costed more than Mark.

I wouldn't have that big of a deal with this if I knew that Jerry would take that money and invest it in a winner, because (if someone in the front office is reading this), I have no problems forking over money to watch a solid baseball team.  I did it in 2000 and would gladly spend money on watching the Sox if they were playing well.  However, if the Sox play like they did for the majority of this season, I wouldn't pay a dollar to watch them play, because, aside from essentially flushing my dollar down the s***ter, I am wasting 3 good hours of my time.

Oh, Jerry Reinsdorf.  Why do the evil ones always live so damn long?

Penis had nothing to do with Mark. Ritchie was brought here to be the 2, Red wants to see Buehrle as the 2. That was my point.

This is all about making the most money and I don't have a problem with it. If the season ticket holders want to go to the ASG and such, pay the season ticket prices.

I just can't believe how expensive ticket prices used to be. I mean the prices for field seats aren't exactly horrible, but to sit out in the bleachers or upper deck is a frikkin rip off compared to what I pay down here in Anaheim.

Anaheim's are

Terrace 21

Field 24

Bleacher 9 bucks in rigth and center

Bleacher in left is 7 bucks

club is like 26 or 28

lower upper deck is 12 or something

higher upper deck is 7 or 8.

The thing is, they have AAA discount on Field, Terrace, Club, and upper Bleacher seats. For Field, Terrace and Club it gives you 10 bucks off, for the upper bleachers it makes it like 5 bucks.

I want to know where the Sox stand in relationship to ticket prices.

I hope JR gives all the prospective season ticket holders a jar of Vaseline with each seat purchased because it looks as if the casual fan isn't going to be the only one ass f***ed at the ticket window this year. Did they say what the "plan" was for the hike in prices (besides lining JR's pockets even more) Showtime? All JR had to do now is pick up a 5-years-past-his-prime crackwhore and JR and "Dollar" Bill can laugh all their way to the bank. And it sounds like Gallas explained the reason for the ticket hike being because the Sox host 1 f***ING EXHIBITION GAME THIS YEAR!!!!! Do the Sox Fans really give a f*** about the AllStar Game. I know I could care f***ing less. Way to reward the 5,000 or so fans who show up to see the Sox games every year JR. YOU COCK!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by CubKilla

Did they say what the "plan" was for the hike in prices (besides lining JR's pockets even more) Showtime?

Well, Gallas said this "Right now, season tickets are the only way for fans to guarantee tickets to the All-Star Game, as well as other All-Star Week festivities such as the Home Run Derby, so we want to begin that process as soon as possible."

Also said: Our fans are enthusiastic and optimistic about how the team performed over the last two months of the season. Combined with the attraction of the All-Star Game, we are excited about the increase in interest in White Sox season tickets for 2003.”

Also said: "White Sox season ticket holders will receive discounts ranging from $2-13 per ticket. "

So there we go.

Guest hotsoxchick1

come on now honestly.. with us hosting the all star game you guys didnt see this subject coming head on .........of course hes going to raise the ticket prices.. and we will show a heafty profit for the seaosn with our cut payroll and all because of all of those other fans getting season ticket packages only to come to the all star festivities.......if you didnt see this one coming then your as blind as stevie wonder.........with the way kenny is f***ing up things the all star game may be the only reason i renew my tickets this year.......if we werent hosting it i damn sure wouldnt be giving them my money anytime soon.......i guess that sums up how pissed i am with the org. right now........:mad:

Everyone acts as if JR is the only guy that doesn't give real young pitchers big contracts.

Look at Jarrod Washburn of the Angels he had an awesome year last year, and then another great year this year, but he still doesn't have some huge contract.

Then theirs Freddy Garcia who doesn't have a big contract. Why give someone an absolutely ridiculous deal if thats all they are looking for.

Now I'm not saying thats Buerhle is looking for, but he may not be willing to except an absolutely reasonable deal.

I mean it wouldn't be wise to sign him up for 6 mill a year for a couple years if we could get him a whole lot less and spend that money on resigning other key guys that contracts are up before hand.

Now I would give him something like a 3 yr 9 mill deal or something like that to make him happy.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well st. louis would probably give him 6 mil for a few years... how quickly do you think buehrle would jump on that one..........id say rather fast.....