White Sox @ Tribe Game Thread (4/14, 6:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
Check Harris's pitches per ab, hes pretty high for the White Sox.

Also 19 sb for a rookie is not that bad, he did lead the White Sox.

SB

Didn't you know he was suppose to lead the league?

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
After four, the Sox lead the Tribe 5-4.  I can't believe we are winning this game.

I felt that way last night too, it's a great feeling.

:headbang :gosox3: :headbang

The Duke, 70 pitches through 4, hopefully he can battle through 2 more.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
After four, the Sox lead the Tribe 5-4.  I can't believe we are winning this game.

i know its early but i really like this new look squad..seems to me unlike years past this team is MUCH more confident coming from behind lets get a W here 2nite boys :gosox3:

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
What did El Duque do aside from tell fro-boy to calm down?!

He's been (for lack of a better word) squirlly all night. He's been laughing with the dugout, waiving his arms around with Uribe, smiling to himself, talking to Crisp.

I'm not chastising him. I was simply pointing it out. Settle down champ.

The problem with Harris last year is as an everyday player he had to play vs LH's & he really sucked. Some of the teams like KC were stacked with LH's so it would look like he sucked for a long time.

But as a bench player you can pick the matchups on when to play him & his 279A vs RH's looks much better. He still doesn't know how to run the bases. It's a damn crying shame since he's one of the fastest guys in the game if not the fastest.

5 SOX, 4 CLE top 5, 2 outs, Dye on 1st, Rowand hitting

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Quite often, those type are slump busters.

Is there really any truth to that? I've heard it a million times. They say the same thing about a home run. I wonder if there's any facts to back it up. :huh

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 06:46 PM)
Rowand 3-3 tonight.  That's just great to see.  Maybe he's getting back on track.

2 on 2 out.

Arow was making good contact. Just hitting at the wrong people. Finally they are falling.

Dye will be fine, we just need to get Crede started. He has some pop in that bat. If he would just have a level swing he would kill the ball all over.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
Is there really any truth to that? I've heard it a million times. They say the same thing about a home run. I wonder if there's any facts to back it up.  :huh

It's just human nature. It takes a little pressure off a guy that's struggling and he loosens up a bit. Some times thats all it takes.

Steve Phillips the dueche bag announcer doing the Saux and the Yanks tonight believes the AL Central is a three team race... guess which teams got left out of said race? Sox and Royals... i hate the national media... lets continue flying under that radar.