White Sox @ Tribe Game Thread (4/14, 6:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
im guessin el duque is done, 92 pitches and he is starting to lose it a bit, maybe 1 more inning and if he gets in trouble ozzie goes to the pen

No! No way.

Thanks for the effort today El Duque, gimme the ball.

Cotts is in.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
Hernandez's slow curve has not been effective tonight.  Indians have a much better approach against him than the Twins did.

And, for what it's worth, the Indians hit Shingo hard, really the only time in now 6 games that they've put up a lot of runs.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:50 AM)
Ive never had a drug problems :mellow:

I think thats great, I guess my point (tongue and cheek) is people have problems and some get over them. I will assume that many in sports have drug problems, sexual problems, health problems, blah blah blah. Freel is a good ball player.

Anyone just hear DJ???

Hawk: When youre due, youre due, and the Sox are due against Betancourt.

DJ: So let's doo-doo on him.

followed by 30 seconds of silence...

That has to be some of the worst color commentary by DJ in a long, long time. And thats passing up alot of dumbass remarks.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
i hate when people say that...was it a great AB? certainly not, he got out. for an Ab that he got out in, it was a good AB

I agree. Crede has some GREAT pitches to hit that AB. He made good contact, but it was still a routine flyout.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
i hate when people say that...was it a great AB? certainly not, he got out. for an Ab that he got out in, it was a good AB

for joe it was he fought of a whole bunch of fastballs and made bentancourt work.

QUOTE(kman @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
for joe it was he fought of a whole bunch of fastballs and made bentancourt work.

then its a decent AB, certainly not great, i know its nit picky...just a peeve of mine

Edited by daa84

Dear Mr. Crede,

Please learn from Mr. Olivo in 2003. Resting your bat on your shoulder only to lift it right before the pitcher starts his motion doesnt help your swing. If your bat is so heavy, please see the equipment manager for a lighter bat.