Neal Focking Cotts

sox-r-us

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:43 AM)
Lets see there's been atleast one thread blaming someone after every loss so going by that we wouldn't have a team at all because these guys would have shipped everyone off, this is ridiculous, seriously.  Teams lose in baseball, players make mistakes get used to it cause it's going to happen many more times this year, yeesh.

Seriously. I swear it wasn't this bad last year. Yes, it started getting bad in July and August, but we're in the 2nd week of the season. People need to calm the f*** down. We're in 1st place, and people are still b****ing. :headshake

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:06 AM)
Never fails here........

Someone should really start a list of all the "sucks" or "hates" or "blows" threads over the season. Im sure we would have no one to root for by July........

And it is usually the same people who do all of the complaining, which tells me all I need to know about the thread. Some people you just don't pay any attention to, because all they do is complain.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
And it is usually the same people who do all of the complaining, which tells me all I need to know about the thread.  Some people you just don't pay any attention to, because all they do is complain.

I think that's becoming pretty clear right about now, and everyone knows who those people are.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 01:16 PM)
And it is usually the same people who do all of the complaining, which tells me all I need to know about the thread.  Some people you just don't pay any attention to, because all they do is complain.

Who are you talking about? Bet you cotts gets sent down this year.

Who are you talking about?

Not you.

But I will say this, the Sox will not give Cotts a ton of chances. Many more appearances like last nite's, hello Kevin Walker or somebody else.

Too early to freak out after one bad outing but you can bet the Sox are thinking about things in terms of their left handed relief.

Just because you're a Sox fan doesn't mean you're automatically forced to defend our scrubs.  You can admit that we have our share of crappy players and still be a Sox fan.  It isn't a crime.

The fact is that Cotts and Cruddy are our scrubs.

ON this board, I never thought I would see someone else who feels like me..Just cause you guys are fans doesn't make every Sox a Stud..

If we win a WS, then you guys can defend every player like Cotts.

Maybe Cotts would be better if he started innings instead of coming in with a man already on base. I was surprised that El Duque started the 6th based on how he was pitching. He walks the first guy, Cotts comes on and I knew we were in trouble.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
ON this board, I never thought I would see someone else who feels like me..Just cause you guys are fans doesn't make every Sox a Stud..

If we win a WS, then you guys can defend every player like Cotts.

for the record I hate Harris, Gload, and crede. I will always hate them, even if they go 4-4 . I am also shaky on politte. I remain consistant. Cotts is not good, but I don't hate him Yet....

for the record I hate Harris, Gload, and crede. I will always hate them, even if they go 4-4 . I am also shaky on politte. I remain consistant. Cotts is not good, but I don't hate him Yet....

I'm going to get a t-shirt made from the Angry Politte picture.

I'll give it to you and you can wear it in your seats right next to the Politte Bros.