Neal Focking Cotts

sox-r-us

For those who don't know, we went to Opening Day and quickman's seats are right next to these four guys.

These guys are like XL jugheads with buzz cuts and they're all blond and they all look like Cliff Politte plus 50 lbs. Big yellow teeth and they spit when they talk.

Then there's Lieutenant Politte ... a big huge guy who appears to be the family leader ... it only took about 5 innings before he told quickman to "settle down".

These four guys are about 1100 pounds of rompin' stompin' Politte.

It is not a pretty picture. :bang

Edited by JimH

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
This is very typical on almost every board. The Sox lose and people start crying about who sucks and should be cut or sent to the minors. These guys had a bad freaking night, it happens. I don't think you can blame just one guy for this either. Nobody really looked that good last night. Overall the defense looked terrible and the pitching was certainly not stellar...get over it.

When has Botch had a good week? Go look at his focking career stats. He blows.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
For those who don't know, we went to Opening Day and quickman's seats are right next to these four guys.

These guys are like XL jugheads with buzz cuts and they all blond and they all look like Cliff Politte plus 40 lbs.  Big yellow teeth and they spit when they talk.

Then there's Lieuteneant Politte ... a big huge guy who appears to be the family leader ... it only took about 5 innings before he told quickman to "settle down".

That is a great picture. :lolhitting

For those whining about why someone is complaining after one bad game, you must be kidding. This is not a one game issue. I have yet to see Botch add any value to this team period at any time in the last 2+ yrs. I am happy with our start as a team, but there are weaknesses on this team, and if calling them out means we are taking a "sky is falling attitude", you guys need to check your homer glasses.

Other than that, go Sox.

:cheers

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
Kevin Walker.  I'm thinking Cotts is only here because he can long relieve in case one of our starters gets rocked early in a game.

It may also have something to do with the fact that Cotts outpitched Walker in spring training, has better stuff, is more superior...do I need to go on?

Give it a f***ing rest people, Sox are going to lose games. Get the blame out of the players cause this was yet another piss poor managerial job by Ozzie. At the same time, last I looked the club is still playing good baseball.

Get over it.

Courtesy of rotoworld.com

Neil Cotts

G GS W L SV IP H R ER BB K CG SHO ERA WHIP

3 0 0 0 0 3.1 4 3 3 4 4 0 0 8.10 2.40

Would Adkins be any better? I can't find any current stats of him, so I'm just wondering...its not like we use Cotts all that much anyway...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 11:20 AM)
That is a great picture. :lolhitting

At least you did not have some fat hispanics in front of you who had downed 3 nachos and brought burritos with him to the game...imagine 2 of them at 300 lbs and ripping ass...oh...sick

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
It may also have something to do with the fact that Cotts outpitched Walker in spring training, has better stuff, is more superior...do I need to go on? 

Give it a f***ing rest people, Sox are going to lose games.  Get the blame out of the players cause this was yet another piss poor managerial job by Ozzie.  At the same time, last I looked the club is still playing good baseball. 

Get over it.

Great post.

Walker sucks. Cotts>Walker. I laughed on the first page when I saw someone suggest bringing up Walker in place of Cotts. I'm sorry, but that's a joke -- to me.

At least you did not have some fat hispanics in front of you who had downed 3 nachos and brought burritos with him to the game...imagine 2 of them at 300 lbs and ripping ass...oh...sick

Ross, if you sit in the quickman club seats, you are in for a treat.

These four guys can out eat even you. Unbelieveable.

I didn't get their names but I believe 3 of the Politte brothers are named "Sir", "Sir", and "Sir".

Lieutenant Politte's name is "Yes sir, right away sir, whatever you say sir."

:D

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
Courtesy of rotoworld.com

Neil Cotts

G GS W L SV IP H R ER BB K CG SHO ERA WHIP

3 0  0 0 0 3.1 4 3 3    4 4  0    0    8.10 2.40

Would Adkins be any better? I can't find any current stats of him, so I'm just wondering...its not like we use Cotts all that much anyway...

I would prefer Adkins over Cotts, but Cotts is a LH, I think thats why hes sticking around...

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
for the record I hate Harris, Gload, and crede. I will always hate them, even if they go 4-4 . I am also shaky on politte. I remain consistant. Cotts is not good, but I don't hate him Yet....

What has gload ever done that you do not him? Hitting over .300 last year with excellent defense at first apparently does not make you likeable. :huh

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
What has gload ever done that you do not him? Hitting over .300 last year with excellent defense at first apparently does not make you likeable. :huh

I hate Buehrle, Konerko, and Shingo...

Well ... after Gload stole quickman's lunch money, it's been downhill ever since.

Ah geez ... he's back.

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)

These guys are like XL jugheads with buzz cuts and they're all blond and they all look like Cliff Politte plus 50 lbs.  Big yellow teeth and they spit when they talk.

Then there's Lieutenant Politte ... a big huge guy who appears to be the family leader ... it only took about 5 innings before he told quickman to "settle down".

your creating trouble, the big fat politte brother, was trying to get through during game time. He is obviously as stupid as Cliff. You wait until the at bat is over. I just let him know that, while you were sitting on your ass, eating ice cream.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
Ross, if you sit in the quickman club seats, you are in for a treat.

These four guys can out eat even you.  Unbelieveable.

I didn't get their names but I believe 3 of the Politte brothers are named "Sir", "Sir", and "Sir".

Lieutenant Politte's name is "Yes sir, right away sir, whatever you say sir."

:D

thye are not regulars, they do not have the money. These were given to them by there dentist.

You wait until the at bat is over. I just let him know that,

I don't think your award winning Dale Carnegie-esque explanation sunk in with Lieutenant Politte, therein lies the problem. :bang

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)

Last year he played the outfield and sucked, also I found him very unclutch. Don't like him, doesn't really matter why, just like others don't like timo. Gload is not as good as everyone thinks.

thye are not regulars, they do not have the money. These were given to them by there dentist.

First off, those guys have not been to a dentist in eons, you know exactly what I'm sayin'.

Secondly, I'm told their seats are actually right behind you ... you better wear a raincoat with a hood, if you know what I'm sayin'. :D

Last year he played the outfield and sucked, also I found him very unclutch. Don't like him, doesn't really matter why, just like others don't like timo. Gload is not as good as everyone thinks.

I tend to agree with this. That 16 game hitting streak at the end of last year, nice, but it didn't mean s*** in the grand scheme of things. He's good defensively but he does not inspire confidence (in me, at least) when he's at the plate.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
First off, those guys have not been to a dentist in eons, you know exactly what I'm sayin'.

Secondly, I'm told their seats are actually right behind you ... you better wear a raincoat with a hood, if you know what I'm sayin'. :D

No I know the guys behind me its not them. the polittes will not be around much.