Piniella may be released from SEA

MurcieOne

Originally posted by Murcielago

Seattle isn't sure if Lou is gonna be there next year, big mistake if thats the case. I'd say maybe we could lure him, but thats even a little to idealistic even for me.

Put it out of your mind,Murcielago.You know we're stuck with "Jerry The Tinkerer" and the most clueless GM and ownership in MLB.

Originally posted by f***REINSDORF
Originally posted by Murcielago

Seattle isn't sure if Lou is gonna be there next year, big mistake if thats the case. I'd say maybe we could lure him, but thats even a little to idealistic even for me.

Put it out of your mind,Murcielago.You know we're stuck with "Jerry The Tinkerer" and the most clueless GM and ownership in MLB.

Thats whitesox baseball fer ya

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Thats the type of manager this team would need.  Someone that would just tell Ken Williams off.  I think if JR went out and got a guy like that, that is well respected it would change his entire image and he'd actually get some respect.

i actually have to agree with you there jason... someone to tell kenny to f*** off would definately get the players motivated to win..........:D

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

If i had a choice between the 2, i'd take the better manager for now. We have replacements for frank. 

Right! Like putting Borchard in LF and moving Carlos to replace Frank as the DH. Carlos is a lethal hiter, no doubt he is. And he isn't even to his prime yet.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

If i had a choice between the 2, i'd take the better manager for now. We have replacements for frank. 

Right! Like putting Borchard in LF and moving Carlos to replace Frank as the DH. Carlos is a lethal hiter, no doubt he is. And he isn't even to his prime yet.

Lee has beena lot more patient at the plate. The DH should be used to rest people while being able to keep them in the lineup. A DH dont have to to be big strong and slow. Oakland had a good idea with Durham. If Lee can bring his average up about 30 points, i'd like to have him as a dh. Just as long as he dont get stupid on the bases like he always does.

Like I said Heather, Caballo has earned a shot at another full season where he will be graded. He made huge improvement this year and may just finally be on the verge of stardome, and to me I can wait and watch him one more year cause I Think he's going to be alright.

If he does bust out, then we can easily dump Frank.