Mariners @ Sox Game Thread (4/17, 2:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)
You should change that to read Freddy is awful to watch at U.S. Cellular.  Especially if he's becoming less of a strikeout pitcher, he's really going to have problems pitching at home.

That last inning had nothing to do with the park he was pitching in. He gave up walks and singles that would be hits in any park.

That last inning had nothing to do with the park he was pitching in. He gave up walks and singles that would be hits in any park.

Dye did screw him though. Valdez ended up with a triple instead of a single. Freddy then had to pitch differently with a runner in scoring position.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)

Oh, I agree with you on that. I was more making just a general comment that Garcia at home is not a very pretty situation more often than not it seems. I just can't get over the change inhis stuff from when we got him last year to how he is now. Why does it seem like every player the Sox gets, his fastball automatically loses 3 mph. Even Vizcaino looks to have lost 2 mph from last season.