4/18/05 Official Game Thread: Sox vs. Cakes

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game. Few things - Attendance was poor considering it was a beautiful night out on a half price night against the Twins. It had all the circumstances for at least 30,000 people there and I think we only had 25,000.

2)Joe Crede is the f'n man and if anyone else wants in Crede's Crew before membership(no bandwagoning) is closed, PM me.

3)Crazy Carl is back in form.

4)Shingo is becoming rocky this year. I know this may be crazy and some people may not like it. But if this continues, would anyone be opposed to a Shingo for Latroy Hawkins deal(purely as a setup man to Hermy or Damaso)??

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
Am I alone in actually liking Chop Suey?

even the good ones blow em IE: mariano rivera...does any1 remember shiggy converted what was it 19-20 last year?? hes gonna b alrite i admit im losin faith in shingo but i stil have a bit of confidence in him....but no doubt hermy has looked much better :gosox3:

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
J I know this may be crazy and some people may not like it. But if this continues, would anyone be opposed to a Shingo for Latroy Hawkins deal(purely as a setup man to Hermy or Damaso)??

Screw that idea and the horse it rode in on!!!

Shingo started off slow last year as well. He's still the man.

Anyway, great win tonight. Carl Everett is Mr. Clutch and is the team leader on the field and in the clubhouse. Nice game for Crede tonight as well.

After another Shingo outing i think he needs to lose the closers job temporarily and pitch a couple of flawless innings... Because last year those Koch blown games really screwed us and dont want that to happen this year with Shingo. I just hope if Ozzie still stays with Shingo he doesnt leave him in to give up 3 solo HR's again.