The most memorable Rodman moment...

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
Or, what about, during the 1998 Championship rally in Grant Park, where he said that, if he had a choice of who to marry, it would be the 12 men sitting behind him.  That had me ROTFLMAO for a LONG time!!!

That's a good one. There was another one during the 96 rally where he said that the season had been one "wild f***in" crazy ride. The nbc people were in shock. lol

QUOTE(BridgeportHeather @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
What moment in Rodman's stint here will you remember most?

THe fact that he was total ass f***. And the fact that Jordan and Pippen wanted absolutely ZERO to do with him anywhere outside of the court.

I will admit he was one hell of a player though.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
THe fact that he was total ass f***.  And the fact that Jordan and Pippen wanted absolutely ZERO to do with him anywhere outside of the court.

He wasnt a total assf*** jason, was he kind of an attention whore? Yeah! Thats why Jordan wanted him here, too take some of that pressure and spotlight off of him.

Besides his antics, he donated alot of money to charities, and even donated all of his salary for some suspended games to the Breast Cancer fund i wanna say. Dennis was a great ball player and should prolly be in the HoF for his Rebounding and D.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 08:50 AM)
I have 2:

Watching him slam 4 beers and 3 shots in like 15 minutes next to me at a club.

Seeing him out with his ex-woman Carmen Electra, wow.

Just admit it LOS You were just looking at his ass the whole time.

LOL

:bringit

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 08:53 AM)
lol, you got me, Nuke.

How ya feel this morning??

Not too bad. My last drink was that fiver of Jack I took when Crede parked one. I started pounding gatorade right after and I'm glad of it cause we ran 3 miles this morning and there was about a 20 MPH headwind. I damn near died!

LOL!!!

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
THe fact that he was total ass f***.  And the fact that Jordan and Pippen wanted absolutely ZERO to do with him anywhere outside of the court.

That is soooo not true. My favorite memory is Dennis' birthday party at the Shelter and both MJ and No Tippin Pippin where there.. they LOVED that he was here because it took the media focus off them and they could get away with s***.

At the party I saw Rodman on the rotating bed they had in the center of the dance floor with Carmen Electra and 2 other chicks dancing capitol N-A-S-T-Y.. that dude was nasty ugly but man he got a ton of action.. :ph34r: