Scout Seats

IndplsSoxFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxfan78 @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
Nope, they are only avaliable for a full season ticket plan. Thats why they are empty. I dont want to do the math right now, but its a LOT of money...

They changed it and you can now buy the seats on an individual game basis. However you have to call the Sox box office to get them (not ticketmaster).

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
Are these seats any good?

Right behind home plate and only a few rows are them. Also you get unlimited food and parking passes. The Dodgers charge 450 for those seats out here. It is the 1st year they have them as well.

I wouldn't get season tix back there, but I'd love to go to one game a year in them. I think it be a real blast.

There is another thread that says that those seats are available on an individual game basis.

I agree that $175.00 is too high. I could buy a box seat, drink and eat myself sick and still not spend that much per person. I don't care if a waitress brings me all my food, drinks and a urinal either. Not worth it, IMO.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
There is another thread that says that those seats are available on an  individual game basis.

I agree that $175.00 is too high. I could buy a box seat, drink and eat myself sick and still not spend that much per person. I don't care if a waitress brings me all my food, drinks and a urinal either. Not worth it, IMO.

Not to mention that parking is included, and it is in a reserved area with a private entrance that takes you underneath the stadium directly to your seats without passing through the masses in the rest of the crowd. They might have a big price tag, but they are worth it if you can do it.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:27 AM)
Everybody's complaining about the price. I think it's about right. It's what, about a third of rink side tickets to a Hawks game. (The Hawks are the NHL team Chicago used to have.)

:lolhitting :lolhitting

anybody else crack up reading that?

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:29 AM)
Last I knew Wirtz was charging $250 for front row seats....

And if you go to a AA Hockey game in Toledo (okay, this was 2 years ago lol), seats in the front row went for between 15 and 20 bucks. Toledo and Cincy always played kick ass games. Not too much of this: :chair , just damn good hockey for AA.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
Hell I went to a Wolves game several years ago and front row seats were on $27....one huge difference you notice between the AHL and NHL is the SPEED...AHL looked like they are in slow motion compared to the NHL. There were a ton of good fights though hehe

Yeah - we did that in the fall. Brian's brother got tickets he couldn't use so he gave them to us - they were about 4-5 rows from the ice and I think they were about the $27 (or a little less).

Good fights -> playoffs between the Griffins and the Wolves a few years back - even the goalies got in on it.