CLee

cwsox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an ugly at bat and he hit a shoe-string home run on 0-2...Nothing to be excited about. All it does is set precedent for him to swing at even more pitcher's pitches way out of the zone. Not everyone can have Vladimir Guerrero/Soriano's (s***ty) pitch selection and live to tell about it.

Crede is looking just as awful. "Vacation swings" as DJ put it. Sit down, Joe, and figure it out while Graffanino plays 3rd

carlos had the bases juiced one out in the first..swung at a bad pitch and hit into a 6-4-3 inning ending DP..in this last at bat he swung at 2 pitches way , i mean way out of the z0ne to go down 0-2..then as someone else mentioned in this thread hit what should have been ball 3 over the wall on a golf shot off his shoe tips..we are not going to be facing chris george all season long...all this at bat did was reinforce more bad habits for carlos...

you and brandofan would probably criticise a blow job - or make it into an impeachable offense -

What the hell are you blabbering on about? You didn't even see the at-bat!

Go search for talent and meaning in Eminem's "music", why don't you...shmuck :) :huh: :headbang :lol: :D :o :bringit :usa :canada :lolhitting

I bet your many friends have nicknamed you "Jolly!"

Hey, enjoy your view of the world and I will enjoy mine but you can do it without the name-calling maybe -

and out of genuine curiousity, which Brando are you a fan of?

I keep wondering if it is Marlon or Sal -

I was not trying to fight with you - the phrase "impeachable offense" was a tip to baggio that I was funning with him and I am sorry that it was noit clear to you and I apologise for any misunderstanding there, i was not trying to call you out or anything else, just being too light hearted and I didn't think how you might take take, sorry

and give Eminem a word like schmuck and he will have a bunch of come back rhymes for you!

:lol:

you and brandofan would probably criticise a blow job -

or make it into an impeachable offense -

can't you be happy with anything?  :angry:  :bringit  :angry:  :headbang  :lol:  :nono  :lolhitting  :bang  :cheers

ill be happy with carlos when he approaches the game the right way...had he took those first three pitches , ran the count to 3-0 , maybe fought off some tough pitches and looked to drive the ball into RF for a sac fly..had he done that i would be singing his praises...

what did carlos do??/..he swung at every pitch and got lucky...for god sakes he hit it off his shoe tops...do you think he will be successful doing that all year??..why do you think he had 2 rbi coming into this game and he has probably made more great rbi opportunities than anyone on the team..he wont be facing a bum like chris george all year..

Like the 'brilliant" your mama's digits finish-off at the end of "8 Mile"? No thanks, my bilingual little sister can do better.

I apologize as well.

You're also forgettung just how much I defend Lee. Just ask Baggs :)

yeah he has missed chances for what, 3 more already this year - but look at it as you want, just be happy sometime

Whether Baggs takes offense to this or not...this goes for 420 as well...if this isn't passive-agressive crap I don't know what is. Like I said before, it's either you toss every Sox player's salad or you are a hater. No in-between whatsoever...I know this is a Sox site, but common...

that was his 5th career grand slam - yeah he has missed chances for what, 3 more already this year - but look at it as you want, just be happy sometime

No s***. The guy is in a slump but comes through with a grand slam and still people b**** and moan.

when he starts to play the game the right way and acts like a team player then ill quit b****ing and moaning about him

he thinks he is vlad guerrero..he's not

I bet your many friends have nicknamed you "Jolly!"

Hey, enjoy your view of the world and I will enjoy mine but you can do it without the name-calling maybe -

and out of genuine curiousity, which Brando are you a fan of?

I keep wondering if it is Marlon or Sal -

I was not trying to fight with you - the phrase "impeachable offense" was a tip to baggio that I was funning with him and I am sorry that it was noit clear to you and I apologise for any misunderstanding there, i was not trying to call you out or anything else, just being too light hearted and I didn't think how you might take take, sorry

and give Eminem a word like schmuck  and he will have a bunch of come back rhymes for you!

:lol:

I agree, maybe

"you've been at this plant so long, you're a plant"

or

"i'm outie, tell these people something they don't know about me"

or

"look at your boots, they're starting to grow roots!"

just had to rip on the rap in 8 mile, it was HORRIBLE. :bang :bang

just had to rip on the rap in 8 mile, it was HORRIBLE.  :bang  :bang

It wasn't just the rap that was horrible..... :puke

True, true

so easy for all the people who can't do to take pot shots :lol:

Neither Em nor I gave a s*** about your lack of musical taste opinions!

Now back to CLee...

just had to rip on the rap in 8 mile, it was HORRIBLE.  :bang  :bang

It wasn't just the rap that was horrible..... :puke

True, true

so easy for all the people who can't do to take pot shots :lol:

Now back to CLee...

You call that taste? Please! the movie sucked

I do like his album though, good stuff. But that movie sucked, period

Maybe I should just shut up but I had such a lousy day that I'm in a damn good mood. :) Besides that the Sox won and took another series. Nobody ran on the field today, did they??

Anyway

1. :cheers to everyone at Soxnet be you of the left right or no wing at all.

2. He frustrates me a lot but count me a fan of CLee. I keep hoping he'll hit like Manny Ramirez and play LF like Yaz. Besides he's been a "cubkiller" and that goes a long way in my book.

3. Can't stand rap. Love Jazz and blues. Wish Muddy Waters was still around. He was quite a Sox fan you know. Hey if you like rap :cheers choices in music and the arts are all very personal ones.

4. I'm a big Brando fan, Marlon not Sal ( that was a good one CW :lolhitting :lolhitting ) "The Wild One" and "On the Waterfront" are my two favorites.

5. Someone near and dear to me, who happens to be a die hard scrubs fan called me today to heckle me about the "fan" who went after umpire Laz Diaz. I had to be the one to break the news to him that the jerk is a scrubs fan.

6. I had a real lousy day but the Sox won and CLee hit a grand slam!! It's a long season, so far so good.

How eloquent and intelligent.

Next thing you know you'l be pushing the Academy Award as some kind of proof..."Eminem" and "music" shouldn't be mentioned within the same rhetorical mile. Just because he is better than lowest of lowest of common denominator (Ja Rule, Maya, DMX, Britney, etc) doesn't mean he is a "can do". What a Suburban Angst Merchant indeed, with trite, predictably "controversial" lyrics and patheticly simplistic "beats" and melodic layout. At least (overrated) Marvin Gaye had a good voice and some semblance of "social" critique...but then again he didn't market himself as a "rapper-rebel, sent by God to piss people off" and had danceable and melodic tunes, operating in a different, less lyrics-oriented genre...whereas Em is just a whiny, hateful punk with a grudge against everybody, a "musician" with little to no musical education or imaginative/writing/composing/performing skills. An insecure wannabe, a wife-beater, a cultural clown...He has his niche and he will make a lot of money just purely on on the novelty/shock value and because he has no real competition. The marketing machine will do (has done) the rest. Kinda like KISS.