New Family Guy

HighHeat45

I Don't think I've ever laughed so hard after that opening sequence.

Overall, I set myself up for it to be terrible but it wasn't, it was just awesome. The Louis-Peter angle started off a little slow, that was my only complaint. The Brian-Stewie angle=Pure Genius.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(T R U @ May 1, 2005 -> 07:38 PM)
its a tough call man.. im gonna have to ponder that thought

hey i know the answer to that one.... they're both cartoons.

:huh what happened to comparing actual people?

"You're not gonna eat all those hamburgers!!!"

"Oh look! He is gonna try!!"

Hehe, I enjoyed Family Guy tonight. The G.I. Joe reference was classic, and overall was a very solid return. Also, the intro....money!

Jesus: "Have you ever used one of these?" (shows Chris Tucker a gun)

Chris Tucker: "Have you ever used one of these?" (pulls out a joint)

Good stuff

I'm a christian, and I laughed my ass off. Then again, christianity can be quite funny sometimes.

Seriously though, a show like this is successful because it's not afraid to do anything for a laugh. Some of the stuff that they do on Family Guy and other shows like it make me laugh sometimes simply cause I can't believe they said it.

Still, Family Guy makes fun of just about everything, so don't take it personally.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ May 2, 2005 -> 01:22 AM)
I'm a christian and I thought the jokes were hilarious. However the best part was Brian and Stewie hands down... I was disappointed there was no Quagmire...

Oooh...good point Jeckle. Didn't even think about it till you said so. No Quagmire...I'm sure that will change soon enough though.

QUOTE(knightni @ May 2, 2005 -> 04:38 AM)
The horny gay old man (muscle-ly armed paperboy) at the prom made me choke on my drink.  :lol:

"Make sure you stretch out those creamy-white hamstrings"

I'm so glad that family guy is back but was I the only one that thinks American Dad actually got UNFUNNIER (which shocked me because nothing could be much worse then the pilot.) It's so amazing to me that someone who could make something as genius as family guy can make something thats such absolute garbage as American Dad. I'm just not going to watch it anymore. We don't need to encourage him to make more episodes.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ May 2, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
I'm so glad that family guy is back but was I the only one that thinks American Dad actually got UNFUNNIER (which shocked me because nothing could be much worse then the pilot.) It's so amazing to me that someone who could make something as genius as family guy can make something thats such absolute garbage as American Dad. I'm just not going to watch it anymore. We don't need to encourage him to make more episodes.

it wasnt absolute garbage but yea, not even close to family guy. its a dec. show tho, prolly better than the garbage fox could put on instead of it

QUOTE(shagar69 @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
it wasnt  absolute garbage but yea, not even close to family guy. its a dec. show tho, prolly better than the garbage fox could put on instead of it

They've reduced the number of Arrested Development for that garbage...

I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday evening cartoons 'cause a great show is about to get sacrificed for it...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 2, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)

I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday evening cartoons 'cause a great show is about to get sacrificed for it...

I didn't think Fox was airing American Dad - surprised me to see it.

Family Guy was hysterical. Brian and I were laughing so hard at the Brian-Stewie scenes - especially the comment Stewie makes - "Did I turn the stove off?" (I often ask Brian that question myself which is why we found it so funny.) We missed seeing Quagmire though and the Drunken Clam.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 2, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)

Boo hoo.

I love the part with the black weatherman when they're talking about the upside down face guy getting caught with drugs, quickly flash to weatherman, "HE GONNA GIT IT!" quickly flash back to newscasters. BRILLIANT!