Game Thread 5-11-2005 Sox .vs. Suckfish

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ May 11, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Yea!!

Is Sidney still in?

Yes he is and he just put down Babe Morneau, Hunter and Jones in order in the top of the 6th. He has kept his pitch count down quite nicely. Less than 75 pitches. :)

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ May 11, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
Yes he is and he just put down Babe Morneau, Hunter and Jones in order in the top of the 6th.  He has kept his pitch count down quite nicely.  Less than 75 pitches. :)

Sweeeeet...

QUOTE(Da Sox @ May 11, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
Does Ozzie's use of the bullpen piss anyone else off but me?  Even though the matchup might be tough, Poliette was in a rythm, while he brings Marte out against the 2 best hitters on the team without him seeing batters yet. 

10 bucks say that if hermanson finishes this inning and gets an out in the next inning Shingo's going to close... for No reason.

I always say go with the hot hand, f*** the matchups.

QUOTE(Da Sox @ May 11, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Does Ozzie's use of the bullpen piss anyone else off but me?  Even though the matchup might be tough, Poliette was in a rythm, while he brings Marte out against the 2 best hitters on the team without him seeing batters yet. 

10 bucks say that if hermanson finishes this inning and gets an out in the next inning Shingo's going to close... for No reason.

And that goes against his closer-by-situation mentality. That's just flat out saying that Shingo is the closer.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 11, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
I don't hate him, the guy rides the bench and he's come through sometimes and sometimes he doesn't. I don't expect anything diff, from a bench guy. :huh .

Your GM/manager should put his team in the best position to win every night.

Having a guy on your team who last year, couldn't even get on-base three out of ten times, is terrible.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 11, 2005 -> 08:51 PM)
Everyone, I believe this deserves a collective thank you to Hermanson!

This is all we have to do:

:notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy

Still have another inning to go. No reason to jinx him right now.