AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

HELL YEAH!!!

Just came from my Little League game and I see that the Sox come back to win the ballgame! :cheers

Can't wait till tomorrow... Brandon McCarthy is on the hill for the White Sox. :headbang

*Brings out the broom*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down by the Sox bullpen when Contreras was warming up, and both Cooper and Man Soo were giddy over the stuff Contreras had in the bullpen. It was great that he took it to the mound with him. If Contreras ever realizes how good his stuff is and how to at least keep a runner honest, he is very capable of a Cy Young-type season.

I think it is funny that good 'ol Dusty Baker took out Zambrano in the eighth. He was dominating the Sox. I just watched SportsNite and Zambrano said he could've stayed in longer (even though he had already thrown 108 pitches). Dusty told the media that Zambrano said he was tired. Who actually is telling the truth? I don't know. But, it is funny as hell that the manager and SP are both pissed off at each other and that the Cubs' bullpen cost them the win.

I think it is funny that good 'ol Dusty Baker took out Zambrano in the eighth. He was dominating the Sox. I just watched SportsNite and Zambrano said he could've stayed in longer (even though he had already thrown 108 pitches). Dusty told the media that Zambrano said he was tired. Who actually is telling the truth? I don't know. But, it is funny as hell that the manager and SP are both pissed off at each other and that the Cubs' bullpen cost them the win.

Dusty is probably lying. Remember how Busty said that he called Sosa last season when they were getting into it with comments in the newspapers? He never called Sosa.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 21, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
Count pitched awesome today.  The Sox did a hell of a job fighting back after Zambrano got out of the game.  I love it.

A series win, and a 31-12 record.  Who'd a thunk it?

:gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:

Contreras has been a new pitcher as of late, all of the sudden he's pitching fast and throwing strikes, I don't know what the hell happened to him but I love it. El duque and Aj are probably the best things that ever happened to him.

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ May 21, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
When's the first column about big bad Sox fans acting badly in Wrigleyville?  Sunday? Monday?  Totally unprovoked, of course.  It's gotta happen. :fight

I was at the game on Friday, and there really wasnt alot of animosity that I saw. The Cubs fans were really subdued after the Sox started scoring, and when they got into it when the Cubs scored their first run, the Sox just shut them down and got out of the inning.

I saw a bunch of people about 5 sections away rise up because there was a scuffle, but it was stopped pretty quickly.