ANGELS MAKE US EAT SHIT

southsideirish71

PAINT THAT OUTSIDE CORNER 90% OF THE TIME AND YOU WILL OWN US. CRUDDY FALLING OVER TRYING TO HIT SLIDERS IN THE OTHER BATTERS BOX. GUYS TAKING OUTSIDE FASTBALLS AND BEING 0-2.

GREAT EFFORT.

4 HIT BY A CRAPPY PITCHER. YEAH. FIRST SHUTOUT.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CubKilla @ May 23, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
13+ ERA going into tonights game. "Best" team in baseball should be able to do something offensively other than Iguchi and Konerko

Wow. 4 inning sample size.

:headshake at some of the responses about tonights game already...

Um, you are gonna go by a 1 game sample size to determine a pitchers quality? The kid was on tonight, hitting spots that our decent hitters couldnt do much with, and ones that s***ty 7-8-9 were falling over trying to not look too lost.

It happens, was a great game by Santana, shake it off, cause we got Buehrle goin tomorrow and we need the W

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
Because they understood that he throws very straight fastballs on the outside corner. Our guys are falling over trying to pull the ball.

The word is out on this team. We will try to pull anything thats on the outer half. All that pitchers are doing to us now is painting the s*** out of the outside corner and its f***ing working.

You guys wonder why we can't score?

The pitching chart was funny on this. He threw literally about 90% of the pitches on the outside corner. Crede kept stepping in the bucket over and over trying to pull the outside pitch. His ABs were pretty sickening.

Iguchi was the player of the game. He at least had the brains to punch the ball up the middle.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 23, 2005 -> 11:33 PM)
The word is out on this team.  We will try to pull anything thats on the outer half.  All that pitchers are doing to us now is painting the s*** out of the outside corner and its f***ing working. 

You guys wonder why we can't score?

So we should pack it in? Call it a season right?

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 23, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
We should be able to do SOMETHING against a rook like that.  We went out there and got on our knees for that chump.

He is their version of mccarthy. People need to calm the f*** down. He is gonna be a very good pitcher in this league if he can stay healthy. I honestly do not think he is quite ready yet. He should still be in the minors for at least another half season i think but who knows.

Why is it o.k. for a white sox rookie to pitch well but for an opposing teams pitcher to do so it is unacceptable?

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)
He is their version of mccarthy. People need to calm the f*** down. He is gonna be a very good pitcher in this league if he can stay healthy. I honestly do not think he is quite ready yet. He should still be in the minors for at least another half season i think but who knows.

Why is it o.k. for a white sox rookie to pitch well but for an opposing teams pitcher to do so it is unacceptable?

Every time someone throws a rook at us we go out there and lay down for em.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)

Because our rookies do well on very rare occasions as oppose to the opponents team when their rookies faces us we look like AAAA players.