Sox @ Rangers -- 5/29/05

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just went on a beer run and it's pouring five blocks south of my house, but clear weather above it.

go figure...Texas has some strange rain patterns almost being on a lake and watching the rain aproach you.

QUOTE(black jack @ May 28, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
just went on a beer run and it's pouring five blocks south of my house, but clear weather above it.

go figure...Texas has some strange rain patterns almost being on a lake and watching the rain aproach you.

Yeah, a few years ago I was sitting in a small bar, and it was raining outside the front door but not the back. Of course, though it seems strange, it's not unusual. The rain has to start somewhere, and apparently it's right over Arlington Stadium (or whatever it's called).

Wow the damn Twins are on our tails. Maybe its good the game is postponed. The Rangers have won 7 straight- maybe a day off will cool them down and we can sneek by with the win tommorow.

Good news for me: I get to see Buerhle pitch on Monday when I go to the game vs the Angels. :gosox1:

It's pretty bizarre that the game got rained out.

We haven't gotten *ANY* rain since about mid-March except one time, and today it poured all day. Pretty crazy.

Hopefully they get tomorrow in, as I'll be there watching.