Sox @ Rangers -- 5/29/05

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:02 PM)
WHY THE f*** IS CARL IN THE 3 HOLE?

I do agree with you. It would be nice if we had somebody to put there :banghead , but for now(at least this game) we will have to deal with Jurrasic hitting 3rd.

this sucks...i wanted the game to start on time because i have to work at 6, and it would have been cutting it close anyway since it is a FOX game, those tend to be longer. So I need to sox offense to come up and score lets see maybe 10 runs b4 i go to work so i no they will win!

I hope it's a quick win, because Fox will drop their telecast after 3 hours, I think. Didn't they do that to us a couple of years ago on a Saturday Sox Cub game from Wrigley?

If that was the case, wouldnt they have cut off the Braves game that is on right now at 3:15, since it started at 12:15??

If the game is canceled, do they have a double header tomorrow, or do they have a double header next time the sox go to texas (aug 29-31) and if there isnt a double header tomorrow, does that mean the Buehrle will start Monday?

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 28, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
If the game is canceled, do they have a double header tomorrow, or do they have a double header next time the sox go to texas (aug 29-31) and if there isnt a double header tomorrow, does that mean the Buehrle will start Monday?

If this game is called, I'd say you're 20-1 there's a double header tomorrow.

If for some reason they don't schedule it tomorrow, then Garland will go on Monday, and everyone will be bounced back a day. No reason to give Garland a 10 day rest.

On the other hand...is anyone else thinking about a double-header with Garland and Buehrle as our pitchers, and imagining us giving up like 2 hits in 18 innings?

How long after start time do they usualy give before calling it off. I have only seen recorded games before. Wouldn't you know it, I finaly get MLB TV and this happens :crying

It really depends, I was at a game a few years back, vs. the Tigers, and they didnt start the game until after 10PM, it was sopposed to start at 7PM. I really dont know, but I wouldnt complain if it gets called off, because I am going Monday, and I want Buehrle to pitch.