A Ring for Barry's Finger?

CubKilla

Personally, I'd like to see Bonds go 0-for and his Giants go 4-and-out. The only thing Bond's doesn't have (besides class) is a ring. If the Giants win the WS this year, this classless jagoff will have WS Winner tacked onto his plaque in Cooperstown. I'd love nothing better than, 50 years from now, to hear sports writers speak of Bonds in Ruthian-terms but always be able to finish their comments with..... "he never won a WS." Just curious what other SoxNet posters think. Am I in the minority?

Yeah, to hell with Barry Bonds! He's a complete jag - almost as much in love with himself as Mark Grace! ( ALMOST - nobody loves himself more than Mr. Me! )

I was sickened last year when Bonds had his kid carry a sign to the games saying, "Please Pitch To My Daddy"! COME ON - the kid's like 5 years old or something, she don't know what "pitching around someone" even IS!

...tool...

So, in the I Don't Care World Series, my default pick is the California Angels! If they're going to trot out all the old, bad memories of the Angels, I'M going to use their REAL name!

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont care about bonds one way or another... personally i dont want to see that asshole lofton get a ring......f*** em both........GO ANGELS................

The only thing Bonds should receive is a kick in the ass. This guy is a complete asshole.

I don't care how good you are, you have no f***ing right to crowd the plate and watch your homers go off. Bob Gibson would have murdered this guy. I honestly think that someone needs to whack Bonds right in the head with a 100 MPH fastball.

Barry, we don't like you, YOUR TEAM HATES YOU, now go jump off of a cliff, asshole.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WGThe only thing Bonds should receive is a kick in the ass. This guy is a complete asshole.

I don't care how good you are, you have no f***ing right to crowd the plate and watch your homers go off. Bob Gibson would have murdered this guy. I honestly think that someone needs to whack Bonds right in the head with a 100 MPH fastball.

Barry, we don't like you, YOUR TEAM HATES YOU, now go jump off of a cliff, asshole.

I'm a fan of Bonds.

I like Bonds a whole lot, and if they weren't playing the Angels I'd probably root for him.

Ya, maybe Barry is an asshole, but think of it this way. Really, how big of an ass are you if you don't like the media.

He don't beat his wife/women or whatever, he isn't getting rolled on possession or getting into gang wars or any crap like that.

I'd like to see Bonds have a huge series, of course all his hits coming with the Angels having 10 runs leads. :metal

I'm not personally a Bonds fans, but I'd like to see him win a ring.

Also, I cannot root for Anaheim after the beating they gave the Sox early in the season. I believe one of the games was 19-1 or so. I think Scioscia is an asshole personally and I'd like to see him drilled in the World Series.

Go Giants! (thanks for Felix Diaz by the way)

Originally posted by abozichiu

I'm not personally a Bonds fans, but I'd like to see him win a ring.

Also, I cannot root for Anaheim after the beating they gave the Sox early in the season.  I believe one of the games was 19-1 or so.  I think Scioscia is an asshole personally and I'd like to see him drilled in the World Series.

Go Giants!  (thanks for Felix Diaz by the way)

I was at that whooping and boy was that a hard game to watch for a while. Eventually I just started rooting to see us get our butts kicked even more cause we were pathetic.

Originally posted by CubKilla

Personally, I'd like to see Bonds go 0-for and his Giants go 4-and-out. The only thing Bond's doesn't have (besides class) is a ring. If the Giants win the WS this year, this classless jagoff will have WS Winner tacked onto his plaque in Cooperstown. I'd love nothing better than, 50 years from now, to hear sports writers speak of Bonds in Ruthian-terms but always be able to finish their comments with..... "he never won a WS." Just curious what other SoxNet posters think. Am I in the minority? 

You should ask baseball fans here in Pgh (what few of them are left) what they think of Bonds. About 5 or six years ago Bonds made the cover of SI. The cover photo had him standing on second base with his hands on his hips and that smug sneer on his face. The caption read "I'm Barry Bonds and you're not." That about sums it up, he's the most selfish self absorbed athlete I've ever seen. Oh, all right that flub in rf gives him a run for his money. Ask Jim Leyland what he REALLY thinks of Bonds. Not his nicey nice comments for the press. Bonds made his life hell when he was a Pirate. Remember that great throw Barry made to nail Bream in 92 sending the Pirates to the WS for the first time in 13 years? Oops, I'm hallucinating again.

Originally posted by SI1020
Originally posted by CubKilla

You should ask baseball fans here in Pgh (what few of them are left) what they think of Bonds. About 5 or six years ago Bonds made the cover of SI. The cover photo had him standing on second base with his hands on his hips and that smug sneer on his face. The caption read "I'm Barry Bonds and you're not." That about sums it up, he's the most selfish self absorbed athlete I've ever seen. Oh, all right that flub in rf gives him a run for his money. Ask Jim Leyland what he REALLY thinks of Bonds. Not his nicey nice comments for the press. Bonds made his life hell when he was a Pirate. Remember that great throw Barry made to nail Bream in 92 sending the Pirates to the WS for the first time in 13 years? Oops, I'm hallucinating again.

Or when he didn't move a muscle in LF during a game at Candlestick when he thought a ball hit over his head was a HR..... and it hit off the wall? Sorry, I do not remember who was pitching or who hit the ball. I just know it happened. Or when he went to catch a ball "Willie Mays Style" and the ball fell out of his hotdogging glove? He's an asshole. I don't care what his career numbers are. I hope he NEVER gets a ring. :****