just got back from the ballgame

peanut33tillman

wow...where 2 start?? jon was near flawless for half the game then the o'l infamous judy garland came out and we saw the JG from last year..shingo was down right f***in pathetic i honestly dont see him getting any better every team has caught on 2 that frisbee pitch i mean hell he might as well set that damn thing on a tee UNREAL..the hitting was brutal i read a post stating we had 18 hits this weekend wonderful care 2 remind me how many crossed the plate compared 2 texas whopping 18 runs this series??..our starters cant carry the weight all year long and now that the pitching has cooled down we've found ourselves in a big o'l pile of horse s*** obviously it will be great having big frank back 2morro and the opputunity 2 get back in front of our fans but unless the bats dont pick up our recent struggles from the pitching we will continue 2 slide a bit...thoughts???

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 29, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
For some reason the judy references irritate me.

He's a good pitcher. He's also human.

sure hes human BUT did u see deja vu or flashbacks from last season..for JG its that 1 damn inning that comes and nabs him on the ass just like 2day in the 6th hell he was in cruise control then the old meltdown :crying o well 8-2 out of JG?? who woulda thunk it

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ May 30, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
sure hes human BUT did u see deja vu or flashbacks from last season..for JG its that 1 damn inning that comes and nabs him on the ass just like 2day in the 6th hell he was in cruise control then the old meltdown :crying  o well 8-2 out of JG?? who woulda thunk it

It's 1 game. Texas probably would have killed any starting pitcher the way they are hitting at the moment.

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 29, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
For some reason the judy references irritate me.

He's a good pitcher. He's also human.

He was way overdue for a bad day. s*** happens. I'm far more worried about our lack of offense than any one of the starters.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 30, 2005 -> 05:02 AM)
It's 1 game. Texas probably would have killed any starting pitcher the way they are hitting at the moment.

Definitely. Those guys are clicking on about 10 cylinders right now. Unreal, really. I think we just need to be thankful that the 2nd game was postponed. No team in baseball wants to play Texas right now.

He was way overdue for a bad day.  s*** happens.  I'm far more worried about our lack of offense than any one of the starters.

Even so, it wasnt even that bad as you guys make it seem..

He had a few pussy hits fall in and then Dye trying to dive to make that play as it bounces over his head..

How about what started it all.. Uribe sitting back and waiting for that slow bouncer to come to him letting TEX beat out the throw to first, come on now.. he should have charged that and made a play..

Either way, Im not too worried.. its not like they were hitting him hard all over the place