White Sox - team to hate

HighHeat45

http://www.sportsphds.com/editorials/reada...p?articleID=235

A cubs fan friend of mine sent me this link that pretty much disses the sox in every way and i wasnt planning on posting it but reading the comments about it which are pretty much cubs and sox fans goin back and forth and the top comment made me laugh so hard i had to post it just so you could see the comment

id like to point out that corey patterson is actually a better centerfielder than aaron rowand will ever be. i do believe he came in 2nd last year for the cy young award to only the great jim edmonds..so shut your yap.

LMFAO. :lolhitting

Good to know he's got the balls to put his name on that verbal diarrhea -- oh wait. f***ing spineless, ignorant idiot bastard.

Good to know they are handing out Cy Youngs in the OF now

This is some of the most worthless crap -- I actually feel that I genuinely lost a few IQ points reading this nonsensical drivel.

id like to point out that corey patterson is actually a better centerfielder than aaron rowand will ever be. i do believe he came in 2nd last year for the cy young award to only the great jim edmonds..so shut your yap.

I'd be hard pressed to find something more intelligently written and well said anywhere.

That is just pure brilliance right there.

id like to point out that corey patterson is actually a better centerfielder than aaron rowand will ever be. i do believe he came in 2nd last year for the cy young award to only the great jim edmonds..so shut your yap. :huh: :headshake

:stupid

CUB FANS AT THEY'RE BEST.... :bang

:lolhitting