SOX vs. Angels 5-30-05

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 30, 2005 -> 10:39 PM)
You can blame Ozzie and Marte all you want.....but our starter goes 8 innings and gives up only 2 runs and we can't win the f***in game for him. This offense needs a kick in the ass and soon.

Yes, but we had a one run lead with 3 outs to go. Ozzie showed absolutely awful decision making this inning.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, fine.  But leave it alone.  Why can't we believe in our team, unlike you?  You NEVER f***ing beleive.  So why watch them?  All you f***ing do is s*** on them and I am getting really sick of it.

Did you just miss the most pitiful display of baseball in this inning? The rest of us saw it.

Edited by Jabroni

What about our Offense? We are losing this game because of that s*** PK and Crede DPs. Also, Ozzie putting Timo to hit in place of Frank hurt...where tha f*** is Everett? Even Willie Harris!

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ May 30, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
ye? well the game shuda been over with a double-play. not ozzies fault some1 made an error. after the error mayb he shuda had hermy come in, but still he had a tuff decision and it coulda worked out with no error.

Is that English? I usually could care less about how someone types, but that's just ignorant spelling.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ May 30, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Oh shut the f*** up about Ozzie

He keeps buehrle in = people give him s*** about hermanson

he puts hermy in and if he blew game = people s***ting on him for not keeping buehrle

This game was lost by iguchi (np, since he has been great, 1 bad mistake oh well) not by ozzie retards.

No we shouldn't shut the f*** up about Ozzie because today has compounded legitmate concerns about his ability as a game manager. Many of us have expressed this before but have been shooed away, but today is another prime example of his inability to manage a pitching staff and continually put in dead weight (particularly Perez today) in key situations.

Ozzie is by far the worst x's and o's manager in the game. Dusty is even better. He only signs an extension because he is a friend to the players and sells tickets. He sucks everywhere else. There is no excuse for why Hermanson wasn't brought in. He is your closer with a 0 ERA and Buerhle was getting hit hard for most the night. Ozzie can yell at reporters all day, but we all know he is a moron. BTW, the Twins and Ron Gardenhire are probably s***ting in their pants.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 30, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
Did you just miss the most pitiful display of baseball in that inning?  The rest of us saw it.

Yea, I saw it. But it's almost like you wanted it to happen to prove you right. If you root against your team that bad, get a new f***ing team to root for, hmmmmmmkay?

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 30, 2005 -> 05:39 PM)
Clearly you haven't watched the whole game.

The whole entire team deserves to be shot after this one.  In fact, Damaso wasn't even amongst the team's poorest contributors today.

Actually I ahve.

The offensive still sucks.

Timo should've never been brought in during a 1 run game.

Why was Marte facing right handers?

Anyone watching this game on ESPN feed? Apparently they are ripping apart Guillen.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ May 30, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
ye? well the game shuda been over with a double-play. not ozzies fault some1 made an error. after the error mayb he shuda had hermy come in, but still he had a tuff decision and it coulda worked out with no error.

No, it's not ozzie's fault that Tad mad an error.

But it never should have come to that point. You don't let your starting pitcher have a chance to put the winning run on base int he bottom of the 9th.

When you have a closer, and you're in the 9th inning, if your starter lets a guy get on base, you bring in that damn closer.

You do not let it get to 1st and 2nd. You simply do not.

And then you certainly don't dick around with a lefty-righty matchup instead of going with your closer who has been on fire.

Both of those are terrible moves.

Yea, I saw it.  But it's almost like you wanted it to happen to prove you right.  If you root against your team that bad, get a new f***ing team to root for, hmmmmmmkay?

I can root for the Sox but I can't root for that display of s***ball. And I definately didn't want that s*** to happen. s*** like that happens when you don't score runs when you should.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 30, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
fyou.giffyou.giffyou.giffyou.gifMARTE~!!!!

The manager. Don’t forget the manager. No one has scored on Hermanson and he should have been the one starting the 9th. And if that doesn’t convince you then look at Iguchi. Two f***ing errors!

Oh... and the offense...

ENOUGH......stop this incessant name calling...quit acting like 3rd graders who didn't get an extra cookie at lunch...attack the team, attack the coach..

DO NOT attack each other unless you want a Soxtalk vacation

There's always someone on the other team that Ozzie has an irrational fear of. With KC, he's always worried that Stairs will beat us. With the Angels, he's always worried about Erstad. That's probably why Ozzie didn't bring in a righty.