White Sox v. Angels Game Thread 5/31/05

bjm676

After an exciting Memorial Day victory, hopefully they can carry the momentum into another victory. Garcia has owned the Angels in his career. I don't think we'll be seeing Big Frank tonight, he may get a rest because of his hip. Let's hope the Sox can end May on a high note.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a little help tonight:

Does anyone have a Pepsi product in the house? I'm looking to buy tonight's tickets on Ticketmaster, but I'm having some difficulty without that damn Pepsi UPC.

Thanks in advance for the help, it's really appreciated!

QUOTE(BuehrleTheAce @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:30 AM)
I hope Garcia can duplicate his road dominance at home. Go Sox!

Garcia's had a lot of problems pitching at the Cell this year...his ERA at home last time I checked was something like 5.

Tonight's as good a night as any to turn that around...coming off a pair of very good starts.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)

Does anyone have a Pepsi product in the house?  I'm looking to buy tonight's tickets on Ticketmaster, but I'm having some difficulty without that damn Pepsi UPC.

Just type "pepsi" where it asks for the code.

:P

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 31, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
Garcia's had a lot of problems pitching at the Cell this year...his ERA at home last time I checked was something like 5.

Tonight's as good a night as any to turn that around...coming off a pair of very good starts.

Worse. In 4 home starts he's 1-2 with a 5.68 ERA and a 1.66 WHIP. Hopefully the combination of confidence from yesterday with his near-stranglehold over the Halos will mean a nice performance for Mr. Garcia tonight.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)

Does anyone have a Pepsi product in the house?  I'm looking to buy tonight's tickets on Ticketmaster, but I'm having some difficulty without that damn Pepsi UPC.

Do you just need the numbers off a can?

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:05 AM)
After an exciting Memorial Day victory, hopefully they can carry the momentum into another victory.  Garcia has owned the Angels in his career.  I don't think we'll be seeing Big Frank tonight, he may get a rest because of his hip.  Let's hope the Sox can end May on a high note.

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

Watching him play, the hip is sore due to his limping from the pain in his foot. He needs to let the hip heal thenstrengthening it because his foot is obviously not 100% and other compensatory problems will arise.

Edited by ptatc

Lineups:

Halos:

Figgins LF

Erstad 1B

Finley CF

Anderson LF

McPherson 3B

B Molina C

Kotchman DH

Cabrera SS

Kennedy 2B