Jokers Wild

southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
And Cruddy is so much better defensively that we have to deal with his craptacular bat of despair. 

I think Randa and his superior fielding percentage and Zone rating would be ok as a replacement.

Shame on you for talking about the actual discussion. I just dont know how you can live with yourself.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
ROFL

It's a joke, lighten up, please.

Of course Uribe isn't a top overall shortstop...:banghead

Uribe isn't a top 5 SS?  Who is better, enlighten me.

Defensively?

Ummm, dont know stats on this but if I was to give my opinion, I would say Tejada, renteria, Alex Gonzalez, Vizquel, Cabrera, A-rod.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
They just did a piece on ESPN on him.  It was something that he makes all the regular plays, and never messes those up, so he is reliable, and therefor great defensively.

Makes no sense. Another reason why i never thought jermaine dye was or is a good fielder. He is in the same boat as jetere just not nearly as good offensively.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
Heh, it must suck when you can't just admit defeat and say you were wrong.  I guess stats are pretty meaningless if your eyes are the only thing that matters when judging a player's defense. :rolly

How long are you going to try to argue? Seriously, I'm trying to engage in other discussions and I've already given my thoughts, so how long does it take?? Does it stop when everyone gives you a cheer and tells you how much of a badass you are? It's getting annoying, very annoying.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
Makes no sense. Another reason why i never thought jermaine dye was or is a good fielder. He is in the same boat as jetere just not nearly as good offensively.

Yeah, I never pegged Jeter as great defensively, but he doesnt make alot of mistakes, just makes the plays he should make. I always thought they should let A-rod take his spot and move his ass to 2B, but whatever.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
Yeah, I never pegged Jeter as great defensively, but he doesnt make alot of mistakes, just makes the plays he should make.  I always thought they should let A-rod take his spot and move his ass to 2B, but whatever.

Well that's what I would do. Jeter is good, but A-Rod is better defensively. They don't want to do that though because they consider Jeter the leader and don't want him moving to accomadate an outsider.

How long are you going to try to argue? Seriously, I'm trying to engage in other discussions and I've already given my thoughts, so how long does it take?? Does it stop when everyone gives you a cheer and tells you how much of a badass you are? It's getting annoying, very annoying.

See my new thread...

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34493

Why when I've already seen what people think in here. It's stupid and a lame attempt at bait. I saw people's thoughts and I have my own. I don't need to go over them again.

The polls are now coming in. It appears that you are losing the majority vote.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
Why when I've already seen what people think in here. It's stupid and a lame attempt at bait. I saw people's thoughts and I have my own. I don't need to go over them again.

What color is the sky in your world

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
The polls are now coming in.  It appears that you are losing the majority vote.

Obviously you didn't read what I just said, so I'll slow down and say it for you again.

Iiiiiiiiiiii alllllreadddy kknnooowww thhhheeiiirrr opppionnnioonnssss annnd thhouugghhttss, Iiii don'tttt need to rreeerreaadd theeem. Itttt issss a llaammme attemmppptt att baiiitttting peeerrrrrrioooddd

Obviously you didn't read what I just said, so I'll slow down and say it for you again.

Iiiiiiiiiiii alllllreadddy kknnooowww thhhheeiiirrr opppionnnioonnssss annnd thhouugghhttss, Iiii don'tttt need to rreeerreaadd theeem. Itttt issss a llaammme attemmppptt att baiiitttting peeerrrrrrioooddd

It's not opinion. It's fact. Uribe is a better defensive SS than Ozuna.

No Jabroni, I will not go out with you. I'm a heterosexual male. In the words of Cam'ron, No homo. Thanks for the PM though. And no, I did not vote in that thread because it's simply lame and I already knew it was a form of baiting. I know most people are saying Uribe. That was expressed in this thread. Don't know why you had to make another thread about it.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)
No Jabroni, I will not go out with you. I'm a heterosexual male. In the words of Cam'ron, No homo. Thanks for the PM though. And no, I did not vote in that thread because it's simply lame and I already knew it was a form of baiting. I know most people are saying Uribe. That was expressed in this thread. Don't know why you had to make another thread about it.

Methinks you need to learn that ad hominem attacks do not support your premise nitetrain.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
I was just trying to point you to the poll thread.  I think it's safe to say that you were misguided.  Thanks though.

17 votes for Uribe

1 vote for Ozuna

I guess I couldn't come to the conclusion after reading this thread and people's thoughts in it. Your welcome to send me a ton more PM's telling me something I ALREADY KNOW. :sleep