Jokers Wild

southsideirish71

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
I sent you one PM referring you to the poll thread.  Once again, get over yourself.

Never said you sent me more than 1 did I? No. And I already knew where that thread was going. You didn't have to make it, but you simply did it so you could have something to rub in my face. Again, it didn't tell me anything different. I already knew their opinions from this thread. It's not my fault you simply can't deal with me not looking at it and not caring.

Never said you sent me more than 1 did I? No. And I already knew where that thread was going. You didn't have to make it, but you simply did it so you could have something to rub in my face. Again, it didn't tell me anything different. I already knew their opinions from this thread. It's not my fault you simply can't deal with me not looking at it and not caring.

Nope, but I do enjoy the fact that the overwhelming majority of posters here disagree with you. :lol:

If people can be banned for personal attacks why can't they be banned for utter stupidity? Is there an administrative board we can refer these types of posters to? Can someone help me with this?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
there used to be this statement that applied to the argument you two are having.

"We agree to disagree"

move along folks, nuthin to see here. Just two people arguing over semantics......

I've already said those are just my thoughts. I never said anyone has to take them as fact. That's where JaBroni comes in. I have to take his thoughts as facts. I already asked a page or 2 prior when will it end and that I already know their thoughts on the discussion. I've already agreed to disagree, but JaBroni needs to argue.

QUOTE(I-HATE-CREDE @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
Do you want to split hairs?

Nah, not right now. I think watching Nitetrain and Jabroni split hairs for over 15 pages has filled my quota for the day.

I've already said those are just my thoughts. I never said anyone has to take them as fact. That's where JaBroni comes in. I have to take his thoughts as facts. I already asked a page or 2 prior when will it end and that I already know their thoughts on the discussion. I've already agreed to disagree, but JaBroni needs to argue.

Fine, I can accept your opinion.

By the way, 20-2 now.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)

Actually you were presented with facts such as fielding percentage, zone rating, etc. And your reply was to ignore the stats, your eye tells all. This started when you said that Randa is a inferior 3rd baseman defensively besides having a better ZR and fielding percentage.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
Fine, I can accept your opinion.

By the way, 20-2 now.

just out of random curiosity, are you the youngest child Jabroni? That last little "20-2" stinger is right out of my brothers book. :D

QUOTE(I-HATE-CREDE @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
If people can be banned for personal attacks why can't they be banned for utter stupidity?  Is there an administrative board we can refer these types of posters to?  Can someone help me with this?

YOU are going to ask that question? If that was the case, you would never have made a second post.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
just out of random curiosity, are you the youngest child Jabroni?   That last little "20-2" stinger is right out of my brothers book. :D

Yes that was childish. Of course the little brother always has to have a cheapshot in there because of the Napoleon complex. Keep going Jabroni. And for the last damn time, I did not vote in that damn thread. I'll bet 400 dollars in paypal cash, or do you want to chicken out little brother?

Edited by nitetrain8601

Yes that was childish. Of course the little brother always has to have a cheapshot in there because of the Napoleon complex. Keep going Jabroni. And for the last damn time, I did not vote in that damn thread. I'll bet 400 dollars in paypal cash, or do you want to pussy out little brother?

I made a poll and the majority agreed that Uribe is a better defensive SS than Ozuna. I think it's more childish to refute the obvious.

However, someone tweaked the poll and now the Valenstache is running away with it...

Pablo Ozuna [ 2 ]   [1.23%] 
Juan Uribe [ 23 ]   [14.20%] 
Jose Valentin [ 137 ]   [84.57%]

:lolhitting

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
I made a poll and the majority agreed that Uribe is a better defensive SS than Ozuna.  I think it's more childish to refute the obvious.

Oh yeah, because all these people are GM's in the league. In that case, whoever is Billy Beane, is it possible you trade us Chavez and Haren and Harden for a bag of balls?

You keep going after I again agreed to disagree. Continue with your cheap shots though. Now I know how it's like to have a little brother that keeps following you around and continues to annoy the hell out of you.

Everyone praise JaBroni as king so he could finally shut the hell up.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
Oh yeah, because all these people are GM's in the league. In that case, whoever is Billy Beane, is it possible you trade us Chavez and Haren and Harden for a bag of balls?

You keep going after I again agreed to disagree. Continue with your cheap shots though. Now I know how it's like to have a little brother that keeps following you around and continues to annoy the hell out of you.

Everyone praise JaBroni as king so he could finally shut the hell up.

You make personal attack after personal attack and then get on Jabroni for taking a cheap shot. You have a warped sense of reality. You can talk of Napolean conflicts and all but you are the kid who cracks the other kid in the head then complains when he hits you back.

There's a reason we signed Juan Uribe to a 3-year, $9.75 million contract and Pablo Ozuna was a non-roster invitee and it wasn't just because of Uribe's bat. :rolly

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
You make personal attack after personal attack and then get on Jabroni for taking a cheap shot.  You have a warped sense of reality.  You can talk of Napolean conflicts and all but you are the kid who cracks the other kid in the head then complains when he hits you back.

Read my post at 5:46. I tried to end it there and simply said that I accepted disagreeing and said JaBroni has not which is the problem. I thought it would end there. I'm not going to be the older brother who gives him what he wants. He doesn't want to end it so I got til 6:30 to argue with the runt if he wants.

Read my post at 5:46. I tried to end it there and simply said that I accepted disagreeing and said JaBroni has not which is the problem. I thought it would end there. I'm not going to be the older brother who gives him what he wants. He doesn't want to end it so I got til 6:30 to argue with the runt if he wants.

Okay, okay, it's over. I guess that the majority of posters here and you will just have to agree to disagree.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:08 PM)

Actually I am talking about this. Sounds like the older brother to me.

No Jabroni, I will not go out with you. I'm a heterosexual male. In the words of Cam'ron, No homo. Thanks for the PM though. And no, I did not vote in that thread because it's simply lame and I already knew it was a form of baiting. I know most people are saying Uribe. That was expressed in this thread. Don't know why you had to make another thread about it.