what would you like the lineup to be?

soxfan420

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
no, we need nine ross gloads in the lineup.

you know, i hate the way konerko always gets a pass when he struggles based on his history of always hitting a lot of homers and driving in a lot of runs.

you picking up on my sarcasm? good, 'cause i'm layin' it on pretty thick.

If I could have nine of anyone on this team, I would have nine Iguchi's for sure, power, contact, speed.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
no, we need nine ross gloads in the lineup.

you know, i hate the way konerko always gets a pass when he struggles based on his history of always hitting a lot of homers and driving in a lot of runs.

Shouldn't our highest paid player be able to get out of the .220? Shouldn't our four hole hitter be able to have an ops over .800? An .824 ops ( career) for our four hole hitter is how do you put this? Not good. If he was walking to a rate close to him career numbers his obp would be hovering around .300. Awesome. He has rob deere written all over him right now. You go ahead and appreciate an overpaid player such as konerko ( i have said it before the season just to make it clear).

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)

Still not picking it up.....maybe you should try it in green next time?

:cheers

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Still not picking it up.....maybe you should try it in green next time? 

:cheers

lol i never thought of green as the color of sarcasm.

listen, all i'm saying is the alternatives to paul konerko are not on this roster. ross gload? timo perez? come on. where is the patience? it's not like the white sox are four games back. they have the best record in baseball, and a FIVE-GAME lead. It just pisses me off that people believe ross gload is going to be an improvement over paulie.

and yes, i'd love nine tad iguchis. he's by far the best hitter in this lineup right now.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
lol i never thought of green as the color of sarcasm.

listen, all i'm saying is the alternatives to paul konerko are not on this roster. ross gload? timo perez? come on. where is the patience? it's not like the white sox are four games back. they have the best record in baseball, and a FIVE-GAME lead. It just pisses me off that people believe ross gload is going to be an improvement over paulie.

and yes, i'd love nine tad iguchis. he's by far the best hitter in this lineup right now.

Highest paid player in one of the most important spots in the line-up is hitting .223 two whole months into the season and we need to be patient? Come on. When it comes to money differential gload> konerko and no, that is not being sarcastic.