Katie Holmes on Letterman

LosMediasBlancas

A few months ago, I posted on Brittaney Murphy looking damn hot on Letterman. Most people replied that she's dumb as a box of rocks. WELL, did anyone happen to catch Katie Holmes on Letterman last night? Talk about a girl with just nothing upstairs. Looked completely stumped most of the time, so she didn't say much, stories were lame and pointless, she was kinda rude, and flashed a dumb smile the whole time. I mean just a total ZERO in personality. Also, not much of an actress based on the Batman clip they showed. Is there a way to post that segment on here?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it and the scuba diving story was stupid... but from seeing her in interviews in the past she is extremely smart and it's a shame that this romance has depleted her of her ability to speak at a level above 2nd grade.

Some folks I know met her while BM was filming here and said she was very down to earth, and did a bunch of charity work while in town. Nothin like the idiot she's apparently become. I also caught her giving Tom some award on MTV... again.. she acted like a complete moron.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:05 AM)
I'm getting so sick of her and Tom Cruise.  I want to vomit.  And I'm sick of hearing about scientology...f***ing whack jobs.

That was necessary... <_>

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
I watched it and the scuba diving story was stupid... but from seeing her in interviews in the past she is extremely smart and it's a shame that this romance has depleted her of her ability to speak at a level above 2nd grade.

Some folks I know met her while BM was filming here and said she was very down to earth, and did a bunch of charity work while in town. Nothin like the idiot she's apparently become. I also caught her giving Tom some award on MTV... again.. she acted like a complete moron.

I've heard the same things, but man, last night she made herself look like a totally clueless dope.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:13 AM)
I've heard the same things, but man, last night she made herself look like a totally clueless dope.

Agree 10000%. I just did this the entire interview.. :headshake

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
Maybe her and Tom are smoking the same stuff because Tom looked like a freak on Ophra.... :bang

Tom has always been an idiot. He speaks slowly and gets that 'intense' squinted look in his eyes, as if he were saying something profound or important and it never is......and he laughs and smiles at wierd times a lot too. I guess he and Katie have that 'if I smile enough, people won't realize I have nothing to say" defense mechanism in common.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:21 AM)
Tom has always been an idiot. He speaks slowly and gets that 'intense' squinted look in his eyes, as if he were saying something profound or important and it never is......and he laughs and smiles at wierd times a lot too. I guess he and Katie have that 'if I smile enough, people won't realize I have nothing to say" defense mechanism in common.

if tom cruise isn't on speed, no one is.

No one can laugh that much for no reason.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:06 AM)
That was necessary...  <_>

I'm guessing plenty of people feel the same way...these two vapor-heads are everywhere these days. Stern had a tape he played of Cruise talking the other day, and the guy thinks he is so damn important. And i'm sick of hearing about scientology.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:26 AM)
I'm guessing plenty of people feel the same way...these two vapor-heads are everywhere these days.  Stern had a tape he played of Cruise talking the other day, and the guy thinks he is so damn important.  And i'm sick of hearing about scientology.

That makes it right to insult them..? ALL of them..?

Yeah, I actually watched it--and I was just amazed. I've never liked Tom Cruise, but I always thought she was tolerable. Last night I changed my mind.

Although, my favorite part of the interview was when Dave said something like, How long have you two known each other. And she goes 6 weeks. Wow, or in Katie's words: Like, wow! That's like so, you know, fast! I guess love and self-respect don't really go together in hollywood....

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)
Yeah, I actually watched it--and I was just amazed. I've never liked Tom Cruise, but I always thought she was tolerable. Last night I changed my mind.

Although, my favorite part of the interview was when Dave said something like, How long have you two known each other. And she goes 6 weeks. Wow, or in Katie's words: Like, wow! That's like so, you know, fast! I guess love and self-respect don't really go together in hollywood....

I was laughing at that also.. I mean she could have added a little time on there couldn't she have..? For the sake of.. well.. not looking so silly..? And the marriage question.. oye ve.. Even if I had talked to Jim about marriage after 6 weeks I would NEVER admit it.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:31 AM)
I was laughing at that also.. I mean she could have added a little time on there couldn't she have..? For the sake of.. well.. not looking so silly..? And the marriage question.. oye ve.. Even if I had talked to Jim about marriage after 6 weeks I would NEVER admit it..  :ph34r:

Yeah, after six weeks, I'd maybe, maybe be thinking about mentioning the fact that I'm in a relationship to my parents. Maybe.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:32 AM)
I think they're whack jobs...its just an opinion...

Just trying to save the board from a "eff you tony". I don't know if there are any here, and I'm not one.. but maybe someone might be insulted.

Oh well..

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
Just trying to save the board from a "eff you tony". I don't know if there are any here, and I'm not one.. but maybe someone might be insulted.

Oh well..

True, people don't like religions attacked. They also probably don't like the fact that people like Cruise and Travolta make you think its some sort of cult. Not saying it is a cult. I don't believe it to be.

I saw it and it was a complete waste of time. She looked absolutely clueless. No doubt that the audience was getting a good laugh at her expense.

I give it a year before Cruise moves on to his next victim. I can't wait to see how Katie will feel about Cruise once she snaps out of that daydream of hers.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:01 AM)
Cruise looked like a rat on cocaine on Oprah.  It was a complete joke and rather disturbing to watch.

Huh, you know I've actually seen rats on cocaine and other amphetamines, and you're actually spot on....

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:28 AM)
That makes it right to insult them..? ALL of them..?

Scientology deserves to be dragged through the mud, s*** upon and then set on fire. It isn't a religion, it's a cult.

As for Katie, you know she's a moron if she's dating a scientologist. I almost hope she gets post-partum depression if they have a child so Tom can go snag the e-meter instead of some pills. The day Tom Cruise shuts up and gets on medication is a good day for the world.