AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
That play was not an error, no matter what the official scorer says.

:chair

Agreed noway was that an error arow could done a better job but that still wasent an error. But if you look at it the other way atleast it dosent affect hermanson era.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Agreed noway was that an error arow could done a better job but that still wasent an error. But if you look at it the other way atleast it dosent affect hermanson era.

Good point, and no matter what ArRow will not be winning the center field gold glove, so I guess that's a nice thing.

Lefties are hitting better than .300 against Hermy right now...that's a bit of a concern for me going forward. Especially if Marte's down for more than a day or two.

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
The error was for taking the extra base, not the whole play. Single, second on the error.

I don't think there's anything ArRow could have done to avoid a double on that play other than give up on the ball. I don't like the error call there at all.

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:36 PM)
The error was for taking the extra base, not the whole play. Single, second on the error.

No the box score says hermanson didnt give up and earned run his era is at 1.00. Rowand got the #4 web gem

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
Hermy seems to be a little more hittable lately.

Maybe Cotts could get a save opporunity down the line...?

:huh

They said on the radio that his first pitch was a fastball that registered 86 mph. Hopefully he is not hurt. Maybe he is going through a slight dead arm stage.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
They said on the radio that his first pitch was a fastball that registered 86 mph.  Hopefully he is not hurt.  Maybe he is going through a slight dead arm stage.

If we lose him and marte for the next few days were done

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
Baj..?

lol you would have to put one on the dl then and if its only for a few days I doubt they would do that. Ozzie isnt going to lose timo either i dont see baj in the near future.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:39 PM)
No the box score says hermanson didnt give up and earned run his era is at 1.00. Rowand got the #4 web gem

That's because he would have died at second if not for the error. Possibly third, but he wouldn't have scored.