AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsidefan @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:49 PM)
WE are the best freakin team around.....

Yes we are but we only have a 4-5 game lead at all times, id rather be 10 games over and have a 10 game lead then 21 games over with a 5 game lead.

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
yeah about time timo got something said about him that wasnt a blatant slam, though i detect sarcasm. but i will ignore it cause then it supports me! timo, baby. dont hate.

What is it with you and Timo lol.

Are you in his and ozzies circle :lolhitting

Just a small request... can we stop with the early white sox winner threads... and if the person who makes them stop can the mods talk to the person and make sure they stop.... also the eat s*** has to stop too... it should only be used vs the twins, cubs, yanks and red sox... if used at all

Well now that i got that through.... Good win by Jon... I missed most of the game because the bowling alley doesnt get comcast sports net :crying

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 02:46 AM)
Just a small request... can we stop with the early white sox winner threads... and if the person who makes them stop can the mods talk to the person and make sure they stop.... also the eat s*** has to stop too... it should only be used vs the twins, cubs, yanks and red sox... if used at all

Well now that i got that through.... Good win by Jon... I missed most of the game because the bowling alley doesnt get comcast sports net  :crying

You're no fun.

Seriously, why should it matter either way?

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 06:48 AM)
You're no fun.

Seriously, why should it matter either way?

It matters because I this is part of the reason of many threads going down the crap hole lately... it starts with this eat s*** crap and than making white sox winner threads early is just asking for trouble....

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)

Well now that i got that through.... Good win by Jon... I missed most of the game because the bowling alley doesnt get comcast sports net  :crying

Like I said in an earlier post in this same thread, with 2 down in the 9th, nobody on and Hermanson on the mound I think I hedged my bets pretty well. Youd have more of a point if me or someone else was in such a rush to post it that they threw one up in the 7th inning or something.

If my "eat s***" posts bother you that much this board is equipped with an "ignore" feature.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
Like I said in an earlier post in this same thread, with 2 down in the 9th, nobody on and Hermanson on the mound I think I hedged my bets pretty well.  Youd have more of a point if me or someone else was in such a rush to post it that they threw one up in the 7th inning or something.

If my "eat s***" posts bother you that much this board is equipped with an "ignore" feature.

I just wanna beat Nuke into the punch 1 time this season. :P :lol:

I know we had a huge go around via PM and I am not trying to start anything here but I am curious about something.

Is there any reason why you can't leave your catch phrase in chat? It's much looser over there from what I understand, and many of us don't go there for exactly that reason. The mods and admins just told us to try and clean things up a bit. While I understand some people think the eat s*** stuff is funny, quite a few people have also spoken up against it.

Not sure why people have to adapt to you by putting you on ignore. Most of us have been here a long time and don't have anyone on ignore. Any reason why you can't adapt a bit?

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:05 PM)
I know we had a huge go around via PM and I am not trying to start anything here but I am curious about something.

Is there any reason why you can't leave your catch phrase in chat?  It's much looser over there from what I understand, and many of us don't go there for exactly that reason.  The mods and admins just told us to try and clean things up a bit.  While I understand some people think the eat s*** stuff is funny, quite a few people have also spoken up against it.

Not sure why people have to adapt to you by putting you on ignore.  Most of us have been here a long time and don't have anyone on ignore.  Any reason why you can't adapt a bit?

I know people have gotten after Nuke about this, but I for one have defended him and will continue to until Jason makes a decision on whether his catch phrase should be outlawed.

I posted something in the thread on SL&P on this where Steff brought up that people from the Sox read the board and feel it is classless for stuff like this.

My point was if our own manager regularly uses obscenities when dealing with the media, what's wrong with Nuke saying EAT s***, when everyone knows its all in fun.