still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
timo perez came up with a pinch hit single earlier tonight. where are all the haters now that jumped all over me the other time i said timo aint so bad? when are you all going to realize that im just right and you all are just plain wrong on this issue?

Timo has a .202 batting average. Tonight he got his first pinch hit, hit. Yah right real good.

ever see little big league.

when the old guy gets a single and the kid gets all excited for him, then the hitting coach says, "it's just a seeing-eye single."

yeah.

what's timo's average again?

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
when are you all going to realize that im just right and you all are just plain wrong on this issue?

also, a terrible way to start a thread.

See I've got no problems with calling out the Neal Cotts haters, because over his past 11 appearances, he has only given up 1 ER. But calling out the Timo haters because he got 1 pinch hit single, boggles the mind. We could show Timo's numbers as a pinch hitter too.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:23 AM)
have faith in the timo. in game 7 of the world series this year, he will hit another bloop single to win the game with 2 out in the 9th. then you will have to eat your words. haha!

You are one reason why pale hose talk sucks now.

have faith in the timo. in game 7 of the world series this year, he will hit another bloop single to win the game with 2 out in the 9th. then you will have to eat your words. haha!

What makes you think were going to the world series the season is only over 1/3.

where do you buy your drugs?

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)

I can see it now. 2 outs, game 7 of the World Series. Bases Loaded. Bottom of the 9th. Sox down 1-0. Timo pinch hitting. Sox fans going crazy at Ozzie. 3 pitches. 3 strikes. 3 swings. Game Over.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)

:huh: If Timo Perez plays in game 7 of the World Series with anyone, that team has probelms, and lord I hope it's not with the Sox.

Edited by Pauly8509CWS

If Timo Perez is on the Playoff roster over Brian Anderson, Ozzie deserves a full frontal lobotomy

You are one reason why pale hose talk sucks now.

no, you are, posting police. are you going to slap me on the wrist with a ruler now? jesus. for the millionth time, lighten up. if you havent got anything nice to say, go to another thread. nice of you to share your opinion though. have a nice night.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:27 AM)
no, you are, posting police. are you going to slap me on the wrist with a ruler now? jesus. for the millionth time, lighten up. if you havent got anything nice to say, go to another thread. nice of you to share your opinion though. have a nice night.

:crying