All-Star Game

whitesox247

All-Star balloting begins with festivities prior to Friday's game between the White Sox and Minnesota Twins, with fans having 25 home dates to cast their votes. Once again this year, fans can also vote away from the ballpark.

Online balloting begins on May 1 and fans can submit an online ballot by visiting MLB.com or any of the 30 club sites. A record of more than three million ballots were cast online last season.

Link

Ballots are available at the ballpark tonight, available online on May 1st.

Time to rock the ballots guys :headbang :headbang :headbang

All-Star balloting begins with festivities prior to Friday's game between the White Sox and Minnesota Twins, with fans having 25 home dates to cast their votes. Once again this year, fans can also vote away from the ballpark.

Online balloting begins on May 1 and fans can submit an online ballot by visiting MLB.com or any of the 30 club sites. A record of more than three million ballots were cast online last season.

Link

Ballots are available at the ballpark tonight, available online on May 1st.

Time to rock the ballots guys :headbang :headbang :headbang

Ya know...I love the Sox, and I would like to see many representatives at the AS game (especially with it being in our home park this time), but I'm not going to blindly vote for every Sox player just for the sake of voting for a Sox player.

So far, the only Sox players worthy of an AS vote are Jimenez, Valentin, and Loaiza (the most worthy of all so far).

Guys like Magglio, Frank, Crede, Colon, and even Buehrle (to a lesser extent) haven't shown me that they are worthy of my vote. Hopefully they can kick it into gear and make me WANT to vote for them, as opposed to just voting for them to "rock the vote".

Guest hotsoxchick1

with the way this pathetic team is playing it would take an act of God to get them in the all star game....no ballot stuffing would be allowed cause they would demand a recount.............. :D