6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence

aboz56

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
Garcia having no confidence in his fastball allows the other teams to just sit on his offspeed s***.

hes gotta get his head on straight... if for nothing else than to help my fantasy team... damnit

PK's lack of range at 1b didn't help us that inning. I'm completely convinced that in the team's best interest after this season, they don't even think about resigning him. Let him go and do his Rob Deer impression for someone else.

What's hilarious is that we do not even have a BP to go to right now

WHo is going to pitch if Freddie has to be removed in the 1st or 2nd inning?

Luis? Shingo? Cotts?

Hermy cannot go much and he needs a rest, Marte is injured and Politte cannot be overworked as he is our only reliable pitcher

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
What's hilarious is that we do not even have a BP to go to right now

WHo is going to pitch if Freddie has to be removed in the 1st or 2nd inning?

Luis? Shingo? Cotts?

Hermy cannot go much and he needs a rest, Marte is injured and Politte cannot be overworked as he is our only reliable pitcher

The lack of flexibility we currently have on our roster is shocking.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
I said it earlier. When your manager basically gives up every 3rd game of the series, it has an effect on the players who at a subconscious level give up too.

I blame Ozzie for this disaster.....focking bastage

The thing I don't get is giving your two best hitters (Rowand and Iguchi) a rest..

Give Pop-Up Crede a rest - if you want to rest your players..why is he always taking our hottest hitters out all the time?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
Like I said, someone should hit Nevin and hard.  He's too comfortable at the plate and he talks s***.  Put one in his earhole.  f*** him.

We've been throwing Nevin offspeed pitch after offspeed pitch. It was just a matter of time before someone hung an offspeed pitch to him, and he was going to crush it. You're right, maybe an inside fastball might make him less comfortable at the plate.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
Wouldn't surprise me if Freddy doesn't give up a run the rest of the game.

Yeah, that's true. But it also wouldn't surprise me if we didn't another run either. And I'm not trying to be negative at all, that is honestly how I feel.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
Hey Crede you're f***ing awesome.

If this offense doesn't wake up you can pencil in a 'L'.

We hit like last night and we're done.

WAKE THE f*** UP

Damn dude, considering we scored 1 run last night and currently San Diego has 3 runs you're absolutely right :P