Steve Christmas

Ravelo Manzenello

Edwin Correia

Mark Ryal

Dave Stegman

Al Jones

All right, I'm starting to date myself.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
Ah Karko...one of the only guys I can remember who's knees seemed like they were constantly in worse shape than mine. :crying

LOL gotta love the guy but what a dork...i grew up watchin the very latter years of his career (where he seemed like an out out from what i member) dont remember much about him how was he as a player throughout his career?

mine's Josh Paul, only because he's my running joke for video games endorsed by MLB players. after playing Ken Griffey Jr.'s game on N64, I said there should be Josh Paul Baseball 2003. it would be a normal game, except he'd be unstoppable, and in simmed seasons he would always break every offensive record, and in the next season he would break his own record. I've promised myself if I'm ever a fledgling Major Leaguer, I will come out with my own video game.

Edited by AirScott

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)

Hey! :chair

Yep, his base running error in the 83 playoffs will be eternal...

#1. GAME 4-1983 ALCS;White Sox starter Britt Burns was pitching the game of his life against the Baltimore Orioles in Game 4,with the White Sox facing elimination.Late in the game,White Sox SS Jerry Dybzynski was hung up betwen 2nd and 3rd base squashing what could have been the game winner.Then in the 10th inning with the score 0-0,burns gave up an upper deck home run to tito Landrum on his 150th pitch.The o's won the game 3-0 in 10,and the '83 pennant.

I'd say some of the ones that were mentioned, Conseco, Karkovice, Kruk, and ah MJ just for the hell of it. BTW I didn't know much about Conseco's time with the Sox, Conseco turned out to be such a good player, was this before or after his prime? Cuz I have a hard time imagining Conseco on a team less than a year.......

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
I'd say some of the ones that were mentioned, Conseco, Karkovice, Kruk, and ah MJ just for the hell of it. BTW I didn't know much about Conseco's time with the Sox, Conseco turned out to be such a good player, was this before or after his prime? Cuz I have a hard time imagining Conseco on a team less than a year.......

It was after his prime. It was a time in WS history where they wanted but in the seats so the signed him. I htink it was mid season not sure exatly what year. I think the SOx hoped he get hot and eventually reach 500 with them. As you know it never happened.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)

canseco ended his career with the sox. Acutally, he ended it with the knights. The following season after he played for us, they let him play with the knights because he was a good sport, something like that.