Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have read. If you can start at the begining and read this whole thing through. Things start out so bad, everyone from the umps to Ozzie and I even think a beer vender got riped, then a rally monkey pops up and things do 180 degree turn. One thing I know is that the Sox pulled this one out but I am not worried. I know for a fact our pitchers will struggle at some point and maybe this is the time. But our offense showed up. We still have a lot of baseball to play.

Agreed, now i most likely wouldve have been writing the same way early on. But God Damn you people sounded like a bunch of whiny b****es. One f***ing game and people were writing the season and pitching off. gezz :chair

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Stocking @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
Agreed, now i most likely wouldve have been writing the same way early on.  But God Damn you people sounded like a bunch of whiny b****es. One f***ing game and people were writing the season and pitching off.  gezz  :chair

One game? Was looking like it was gonna be three awful games in a row.

Nicely done Cheat....but PLEASE folks, don't go and start a new thread everytime we are behind from now on. I'm trying real hard to keep every gamethread nicely organized in the archives, and this will create a huge clusterf***.

Cheat, GREAT timing on this one, no doubt. Needed the mojo change.

QUOTE(Stocking @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
3 game losing streak, fine.....big s***. hate to break it to you, but it will happen again.

Losing three games is not the end of the world. The way we lost the first two games of this series was a serious concern to alot of people, as it should have been.

I NEED a rally mojo avatar....too bad I don't have photoshop anymore :(

If anyone wants to quickly resize that mojo image from the thread for me, I'd highly appreciate it. :)

Great job Cheat, Rally Mojo is hilarious and effective. :P

God some of you guys are brutal. Good to see the Sox stuck it to ya. :lol: Best record in baseball and people are f***ing talking like we are out of the playoff race. I don't want to hear this "The way they played you should be worried or you are ignorant." s***. It's a longass season and there will be tremendous ups and downs. With this team longer ups than downs. :headbang

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)
Losing three games is not the end of the world. The way we lost the first two games of this series was a serious concern to alot of people, as it should have been.

It was ugly because they were back to back blowouts, however those 2 ended up making it 3 times we've been out of a game this year, it happens. Unfortunately we've had 4 bad starts in a row but that's what the ace is for to stop the bleeding the rotation, Mark's our guy, he'll get the rotation back on track.

QUOTE(Ishmookie @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
Ok i gotta jump in on this it was amazing! 10 FREAKING RUNS!!! I hope this is our year. Anyway we gotta keep going against the Dodgers. Let's go White Sox! Sell out the series!

Just looking for tickets I can tell you it's going to be pretty fricken crowded on Friday and I'm sure Saturday and Sunday will be backed as well.