Big Hurt Love

chitownsportsfan

Here are the Big Hurt's number this year:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=4527

To me, It always seems that when Frank is swinging well (which hell, is quite often) he is snapping his hips around on inside fastball and hitting line drive homeruns or doubles. I remember a couple years back Frank looked like he had lost the ability to turn on the inside fastball, and had to rely on the pitcher making a mistake middle-out.

I sure hope this keeps up, this lineup is looking better and better with a healthy Frank.

Stay healthy big fellow!

Frank is now 2 behind Kingman for 29th all time. He's 12 behind Yaz for 27th, but Bagwell is tied or above Yaz right now. Canseco is 26th with 462, Winfield has 465. It's entirely possible that Frank will hit 25 more homers this year, tying him with Winfield, but more likely he will end up right behind Canseco (above or below Bagwell, depending on what he does this year.)

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
FRANK FOCKING THOMAS BABY

21 AT BATS

0.333 AVERAGE

4 HR

5 RBI

1.321 OPS

ARE YOU FOCKING KIDDING ME?????

Oh wait, the "Big Skirt" should be traded. He is useless.....right aboz?????  :finger  :rolly  :lol:

lol i luv da boston language,BRO!

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
This has looked like early 90s Frank.  I hope he can get healthy enough to play everyday.

It would be great for him to play everyday. It looks as if he is really seeing the ball well and hitting with a hell of a lot of power.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
FRANK FOCKING THOMAS BABY

21 AT BATS

0.333 AVERAGE

4 HR

5 RBI

1.321 OPS

ARE YOU FOCKING KIDDING ME?????

Oh wait, the "Big Skirt" should be traded. He is useless.....right aboz?????  :finger  :rolly  :lol:

y u always say "focking"? are you 9 years old and your mom doesnt let you swear or what? :huh

Edited by shagar69