Crede on Block?

daa84

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
I think Randa would love the chance to play for a contender in whatever role ... A career of KC, and now last place Cinci?

I would guess the same, however, if Cincy is looking for SP and Minny is willing to part with Loshe to get Randa, I don't see where we are anywhere in the ballpark unless we deal BMac which would be........god damm stupid!

Now if they were willing to take Adkins.............

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(upnorthsox @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
I would guess the same, however, if Cincy is looking for SP and Minny is willing to part with Loshe to get Randa, I don't see where we are anywhere in the ballpark unless we deal BMac which would be........god damm stupid!

Now if they were willing to take Adkins.............

Well, let's look at it this way. First, Lohse sucks dog balls. He sucks out loud. Second, wouldn't they rather have prospects that will contribute a few years down the road, and have them for a good amount of time? They're not going to contend for years and years, so what's the point of getting Lohse (who sucks and will be gone by the time that they can contend).

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
If Randa is willing to accept a bench role I would be interested in acquiring him.  The Sox do have starters to spare so if that is what Cincy is asking we can certainly meet that price.

Now that I've had a chance to think this over there's no way I do this at any price.

3 months of listening to the Crede haters whine incessantly over why he's starting over Randa is just not worth it. I don't know what it would do to the teams chemistry but I know for a fact that it would kill mine.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 10:06 AM)
Well, let's look at it this way.  First, Lohse sucks dog balls.  He sucks out loud.  Second, wouldn't they rather have prospects that will contribute a few years down the road, and have them for a good amount of time?  They're not going to contend for years and years, so what's the point of getting Lohse (who sucks and will be gone by the time that they can contend).

lohse is only like 26

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
lohse is only like 26

He still sucks, and I'm sure he'll hit free agency long before the Reds can contend. My point is that Lohse does nothing for them. Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll be good for the time he's on the Reds, that team still won't contend and he's gone when he's a free agent.