Flubbies @ White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love using this emoticon: :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Oh yeah, these too :P

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosoxretro: :gosox4:

Let's hope Freddy pitches like he did against them in Wrigley.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
Freddy better have more control than his last outing.  He also better not count on the wind that saved a few homeruns at Wrigley.  I like our pitching matchups in the first two games and game three is probably a tossup.

What ARE the pitching matchups for all 3 games????

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 05:40 PM)
Let's beat these North Side b****es! Eat s*** flubbies! :gosox3:  :headbang  :bringit sCrUBS

I will be at fridays game. Section 100 row 1. I will be wearing a Thomas Jersy and a sign that my 10 years and younger neices helped me write. It say, White Sox baseball, beating the sCrUBS since 1906. My 8 year old niece said I wasn't even born in that year. I had to disappoint her and said none of us were. Even her great grandma. That sign might be to complex for those flub fans though. But amybe it will be in the paper or tv.

Rich

I'm worried about tomorrow...

Weather forecast: High of 96, sunny, and winds out of the SW between 15 and 25 mph. That means the wind is blowing out to center, right?

Horrible conditions for Freddy. Hot as hell with the wind blowing out and we have Freddy at the Cell. It could be longball heaven tomorrow. Mitre is a sinkerball / groundball pitcher. Even though Freddy is a far better pitcher than Mitre, I think the Cubs have the advantage in this pitching matchup given the conditions. I hope Freddy gets it done though.

Edited by Jabroni

Yet another year in which I miss the whole series at the Cell.

I'll be at Indiana University this weekend, basketball camp/tourney. Hopefully I can catch some of the games on WGN on my portable TV, but I'm not counting on it.

Bring me home two, preferably all three, fellas. :) :headbang