Flubbies @ White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, Freddy's stats in day games...

2-1 record

3.07 ERA

37 hits

11 walks

41 innings pitched

4 home runs

21 strikeouts

.240 BA

You guys worried about him pitching on a hot day...well he's always been better in day games.

And on top of that...he had the start at the Cell against the Dodgers, which ended up working out pretty well once he found his control.

On the other hand, Freddy's stats in day games...

2-1 record

3.07 ERA

37 hits

11 walks

41 innings pitched

4 home runs

21 strikeouts

.240 BA

You guys worried about him pitching on a hot day...well he's always been better in day games.

And on top of that...he had the start at the Cell against the Dodgers, which ended up working out pretty well once he found his control.

Can we find his stats during a day game AT the Cell?

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
Can we find his stats during a day game AT the Cell?

W L  ERA  G GS CG SHO SV SVO IP   H  R ER HR HBP BB SO  
0 1  4.85 2  2  0  0   0  0 13.0 14  7  7  2  0   5  8

Ask, and I shall deliver! Not much better.

W L  ERA  G GS CG SHO SV SVO IP   H  R ER HR HBP BB SO  
0 1  4.85 2  2  0  0   0  0 13.0 14  7  7  2  0   5  8

Ask, and I shall deliver! Not much better.

Thanks. :crying

I just hope Mitre doesn't have his good sinker working tomorrow. He can actually make guys look foolish with it. I'm thinking that a speed lineup may not be a bad idea. Hit some grounders through the holes and keep the line moving. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ozuna start at SS tomorrow.

Edited by Jabroni

I'm worried moreso about the mayhem that will be on these boards if we *gasp* happen to lose a game against the Flubs. I hope people will behave at least a little bit, but I should know better.

I'm worried moreso about the mayhem that will be on these boards if we *gasp* happen to lose a game against the Flubs. I hope people will behave at least a little bit, but I should know better.

Not winning 2 out of 3 would be a disappointment.

Edited by Jabroni

Mitre's splits

Well, at least Mitre has been bad away from Wrigley and while pitching during the day. He isn't as good pitching away from Wrigley because most ballparks don't have the long grass that the Urinal's infield has that grabs all of those groundballs he gives up.

Edited by Jabroni

Has there been any update on Uribe's slight injury today?  Any idea if he'll be going tomorrow?

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/231sd3.htm

Shortstop Juan Uribe sat out again with a sore lower back, with Pablo Ozuna getting the start. Guillen did say that Uribe would likely start Friday. "I think Uribe needs that push," Guillen said. "He needs that push to get better. But I think Uribe will play Friday."
Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 02:50 AM)
So do we pitch around Derek Lee?  The Brewers pitched to him yesterday and he went 3 for 4 with 2 homers. :ph34r:

I hate the Cubs as much as anyone, but Derrek Lee is f***ing mashing right now...I don't want that guy to beat me, I'll let ANYONE else on that Flubs roster beat me before Lee.