White Sox video they show before the game

HighHeat45

Does anyone know if there is a place online to download that video they show before the game at the park that leads into Thunderstruck. The one with the clips from the white sox history. Ive looked various places and cant find it and am guessing its not out there...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that video is pretty damn cool. Brings you back to the glory days and gets you pumped for the present day Sox. I doubt anyone will be able to find that on the net anywhere. If anything Whitesox.com will have it in there multimedia section after the season is over.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
Is that the thing they play with that opera song (that I don't know the name to)?  If it is, I get mad chills from that every time.

it's different this year greasy.

And yes, i brought this up in a different thread. I'd absolutely love to have this.

Anyone email brooksy?

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
Is that the thing they play with that opera song (that I don't know the name to)?  If it is, I get mad chills from that every time.

The music is from Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe it's called Jack Sparrows Theme. That's all I've found so far...

I just joined, this is my first post, not sure if anyone said this before.

I really enjoy reading what you all have to say, I love this team! :gosox1: :headbang

QUOTE(bats3280 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
The music is from Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe it's called Jack Sparrows Theme. That's all I've found so far...

I really enjoy reading what you all have to say, I love this team!  :gosox1:  :headbang

Welcome to Soxtalk :cheers

I really enjoy reading what you all have to say, I love this team!  :gosox1:  :headbang

Welcome to SoxTalk; glad to see you joined! :cheers

welcome, and yes your right, i have found part of the background music to that video online. It is the theme from the pirates of the carribean.

QUOTE(bats3280 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)

I'm pretty sure the song is titled "The Black Pearl" from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=music&n=507846

You can listen to it at Amazon.com....it trails off as it gets to the good part though.

Edited by BigNDfan80

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
You want....I got!!

I have this song in it's entirety.  If someone can give me a place to post it, I will.  It's only a 2 mb file.

The song, or the video. If you have the video would you email it to me at whitesoxfan56789@gmail.com

I would absolutely love the song to the first part, email it to me: zerohoursox@yahoo.com

the song from the second part is "skull and crossbones" from pirates of teh caribbean. the "theme" is in the movie often, but that variation is the one they use.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 27, 2005 -> 08:29 AM)
it's different this year greasy.

And yes, i brought this up in a different thread.  I'd absolutely love to have this.

Anyone email brooksy?

Yah it might be a good idea to e-mail Brooks, he might have them get it up on the official site.

There are now four parts to the movie, with three different songs.

The first part is all 2005 highlights, each one comes out of like a video wall/globe. Very cool. I first saw it during the crosstown series.

The second part is the "old first" highlight reel. Theres some cool slow music while the Diamond Vision shows all of the old players from the very beginning of the club through Frank Thomas.

The third part is the "pirate" reeel with all of the hard slides and roofshots.

The fourth part is Thunderstruck.

I have no idea where the first part is from. The second part sound slike a summer blockbuster movie that I cannot remember.

The third part is "SKull and Crossbones" from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Like Ive said before, I love this stuff. I miss the Hawks too.