GAME THREAD 7-3-2005 SOX vs A's

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
you are the exact replica of the type of posters we want to/have gotten rid of recently.

and your reason is, big deal just one stupid post i had and you fools try to make something out of it, what do you want me to dig up stats on why were goin to lose

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
and your reason is, big deal just one stupid post i had and you fools try to make something out of it, what do you want me to dig up stats on why were goin to lose

how about not giving up on the best team in baseball?

how about ....

you know what, nevermind.

not worth it.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)

Knock it off.

NOW

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
Buherle is so annoying, he hasn't  been ace like all year. Always missing. 10 wins just isn't good enough for this point in the year. I'm so frustrated.

You're right, a 10-1 record is unacceptable. He's stealing money from JR

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
game over because we can't score runs against decent pitchers. happy?

No I'm not f***ing happy, not as long as you're around. Shut the f*** up already. I'm sure everyone is down enough without braindead f***s like you coming around with death warrants for them to sign. You're always ready to lead the funeral procession for this team and it's not doing any good for anyone. So no, I'm not happy and if you hate this team so much, take your walnut-sized brain and your foul disposition and go somewhere else :finger .

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
I'm just saying it because it's true.  Jeez, take it easy.

I'm sorry the ASG has been talked about way to much around here, I feel like some of you care about how many allstars we have more then winning games.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
Buherle is so annoying, he hasn't  been ace like all year. Always missing. 10 wins just isn't good enough for this point in the year. I'm so frustrated.

He doesn't play well in Oakland, sort of like our entire team. There's nothing wrong with him at all.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
He doesn't play well in Oakland, sort of like our entire team.  There's nothing wrong with him at all.

He was joking, obviously.

Are you kidding me? What the hell is it about this stadium that makes the Sox look horrible? Errors, balls lined off umpires, nothing ever goes right in Oakland, Thank god they are not in our division. Lets just try and comeback and win then get the hell out of that s***hole. :gosox1:

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)

One kind of bad game and now hes not an ace. WOW! I think the bullpen blew a couple for him also. :sleep

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
No I'm not f***ing happy, not as long as you're around.  Shut the f*** up already.  I'm sure everyone is down enough without braindead f***s like you coming around with death warrants for them to sign.  You're always ready to lead the funeral procession for this team and it's not doing any good for anyone.  So no, I'm not happy and if you hate this team so much, take your walnut-sized brain and your foul disposition and go somewhere else :finger .

we're not going to score enough runs to beat good pitching in the postseason. your mother.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
I'm sorry the ASG has been talked about way to much around here, I feel like some of you care about how many allstars we have more then winning games.

I couldn't give two s***s about the ASG. I'm just putting the subject of the starter to rest. The answer is now clear.

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
One kind of bad game and now hes not an ace.  WOW! I think the bullpen blew a couple for him also. :sleep

Again, he was joking. Calm down folks.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
I'm almost glad I can't see this game. Being dominated by the has been T-Ball stand makes me want to vomit in my throat while Buherle once again chokes and misses the Ace level...  :puke

Zito has been real good his last few starts and real good today.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
we're not going to score enough runs to beat good pitching in the postseason. your mother.

Way to counter anything I said, especially the part about the walnut-sized brain. If anything you just reinforced it. Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding. You hate this team, you hate the people here, I guess there's no reason for you to be here.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
Way to counter anything I said, especially the part about the walnut-sized brain.  If anything you just reinforced it.  Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding.  You hate this team, you hate the people here, I guess there's no reason for you to be here.

I will reinforce from a fellow admin that if all you are going to do is post constant ripping on the team, you've really got no place on the board. Criticism is one thing.

Total negativity is another.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Way to counter anything I said, especially the part about the walnut-sized brain.  If anything you just reinforced it.  Well, I guess the proof is in the pudding.  You hate this team, you hate the people here, I guess there's no reason for you to be here.

sorry. let me counter that witty remark. i don't have a walnut-sized brain. i'll be sure to only post rah-rah stuff.

oh, your father, too.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
sorry. let me counter that witty remark. i don't have a walnut-sized brain. i'll be sure to only post rah-rah stuff.

oh, your father, too.

Just a question: How many games a year do you watch?