Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:25 PM)
^

I was wondering what's the possability that MLB would add Jeter despite Pods recieving more votes?

With injuries and Kenny Rogers situation, it is entirely possible that the loser will still make the team.

^

I was wondering what's the possability that MLB would add Jeter despite Pods recieving more votes?

I dont think the MLB cares as much about the Yankees and Red Sox as you think. If they did try to do that, and somebody blew the whistle from the inside, they whole "This One Counts" kind of thing would be thrown for a spin.

Theyre smarter than to do that, off the heels of steroids they want to appear honest.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
With injuries and Kenny Rogers situation, it is entirely possible that the loser will still make the team.

Like Thomas did 2 years ago? I'm still pissed at Scioscia for that! :angry:

MLB just released a statement:

"We are pleased to inform our loyal fans that voting for the final spot for each league will continue for another day. This extra day of voting will be slightly different than these last few days. Voting will only be allowed in New York, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago due to an unforeseen error in the polls. We wish to congratulate all of the players involved and God bless Derek Jeter."

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
MLB just released a statement:

"We are pleased to inform our loyal fans that voting for the final spot for each league will continue for another day.  This extra day of voting will be slightly different than these last few days.  Voting will only be allowed in New York, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago due to an unforeseen error in the polls.  We wish to congratulate all of the players involved and God bless Derek Jeter."

I was a little worried there reading the first sentence! good one :bang