Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
hey guys, i just posted a huge SPAM message to every registered user of thefacebook.com who are in white sox and red sox groups... this is any student at any of the 65 Universities registered for this website, or rather well over 20,000 people.

hopefully that will spark some pods love.

PS just voted another 50 times!

I got a message from SPod on Myspace...or whoever is under his name to vote for him.

http://outfield.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_sta...529c6b&v2=63485

That's your entire vote. The three keys (v1, v2, v3) are what determine a unique vote. The script itself fills v1, & v3 for each unique vote. The voter fills in v2. If you automate the filling in of v2 it's submitted the same as if a person submitted it. The trick is deciphering the image automatically to fill in v2.

TIME's RUNNING SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember DO NOT HIT VOTE AGAIN!

Use the back button or key sequence to vote again.

It should retain all your previous entries so you just have to fill in the verification code.

Another tip. The pattern of numbers is conducive to the number pad.

Meaning it's faster to enter them in via the number pad than the normal keys.

Most browsers interpret Alt <- as back. So move your keyboard so you can do all the key entry with one hand and the mouse movements with the other.

You should be able to submit at least 1 vote every 10 secs.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
Um, Jugger my browser already does that. I'm using my SBC Yahoo! DSL Browser and the only thing I have to put in again is my selections and the veri code. It doesn't ask for my email or zip code or if i want mail again. It's automatically in there.

I have Netscape and it does the same thing.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)
Have not stopped voting since 5:45.

Although I'm still anticipating the MLB article claiming Jeter's "miraculous 10,000 vote comeback occured in the final minute."

That's what scares me.

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
levine just said on csn that pods is only up 1000

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

On CSN, Mitch Robinson said results wouldn't be known until 8:30. I'm sure he meant 8:30et, but in the past it's never took that long to decide an All-Star. I suppose if Podsednik is leading they'll be a few extra "pockets" of votes which need to be tallied.

Everyone is setting us up for the Jeter comeback. I'm still voting, but I'm not feeling good about this.

Edited by Flash Tizzle