Bobby Jenks

kman

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
It may be a stretch, but we should not trade this guy.  He can be the anchor in the bullpen for the next 5 years.  An arm like Jenks has is a rare commodity.

I'm not advocating trading the guy. Based on this season and his 100mph heat, he could be around for years on the sox. My biggest concern is adding a vet to the pen for the playoffs. Many think Jenks is that last piece to the bullpen this yr. I wouldn't leave it to chance if I were the Sox.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I noticed(or it seems) that no one mentioned anything about Bobby Jenks. Was anyone as impressed as I was with this kid? Every pitch he threw(every pitch that I saw) was in the upper 90's. I have a good feeling about this guy, and I hope we see a line of dominance from him in the future.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE(WhiteSox311 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
the only pitcher of ours that pitched well against the A's was garland and even he lost once pluse jenks didnt have his control tonight..and he didnt get hit hard either so...um....SHUTUP

HEY!

I wasn't the one who suggested that Jenks was a Cy Young candidate. It was the original title of this thread.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 02:34 AM)
Sometimes things are so obviously sarcasm that green is not needed.

:)

You would be surprised... If your talking to someone its kind of easy to tell sarcasm but reading on a message board it doesnt always come across that way... Thats why its always safe to use the green :usa

QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
HEY!

I wasn't the one who suggested that Jenks was a Cy Young candidate. It was the original title of this thread.

come on dude

Edited by kman