A's at White Sox 7/9 Gameday Thread

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of blaming Pablo, who isn't a 3B by any means and shouldn't be playing there in the first place, people should be blaming Buehlre if they're going to blame anyone at all. He's a great pitcher and I love him on our team, but he s*** his pants again against the A's. He really sucks dick against them.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
That's too bad for the more than capacity crowd that paid to be entertained.  At least there are fireworks.

Would be nice if there were some fireworks during the game... :crying

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Instead of blaming Pablo, who isn't a 3B by any means and shouldn't be playing there in the first place, people should be blaming Buehlre if they're going to blame anyone at all.  He's a great pitcher and I love him on our team, but he s*** his pants again against the A's.  He really sucks dick against them.

No I blame Ozuna because a major leaguer should be able to field a ground ball. The.End.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
Would be nice if there were some fireworks during the game... :crying

Maybe we can start shooting them off when we pop up, or strikeout. How many do we have?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
Instead of blaming Pablo, who isn't a 3B by any means and shouldn't be playing there in the first place, people should be blaming Buehlre if they're going to blame anyone at all.  He's a great pitcher and I love him on our team, but he s*** his pants again against the A's.  He really sucks dick against them.

Buehrle has gone 7 innings, 2 earned runs tonight. He overcame his earlier difficulties to keep us in the game. Ozuna has proved over the course of the season that he can't play 3b...remember the Colorado disaster? There's a reason guys like Ozuna and Harris are bench players. Yet, Ozzie seems to be too busy trying to keep everyone fresh (right after a day off with the ASB coming up) than he is fielding our best lineup. Nightmare scenario is almost 2/3 complete....mercy.

this is ridiculous, why can we not beat the f***ing A's, they have no big name players except for kendall chavez and zito, this is f***ing bulls***, i cant watch this anymore but im yet im still going to watch this turn into an even bigger disaster

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
Maybe we can start shooting them off when we pop up, or strikeout.  How many do we have?

7 inning time 3 outs an inning is 21....21 sets of fireworks!!!! :headbang :snr

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
Another mothercuking pop-up. f*** you Widge! Eveyone who gets an out from now on gets a nice f*** You!

Our pitching in the playoffs will be fine.

But we need to learn how to beat good pitching before this season is over. This is an example of the type of pitching we may face in the playoffs.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
No I blame Ozuna because a major leaguer should be able to field a ground ball.  The.End.

buehrle is a great pitcher and ur right he does s*** himself when we play the A'ss but theres no excuse for a major leaguer 2 boot 2 routine groundballs in a single game...none

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
this is ridiculous, why can we not beat the f***ing A's, they have no big name players except for kendall chavez and zito, this is f***ing bulls***, i cant watch this anymore but im yet im still going to watch this turn into an even bigger disaster

Having the most big name players wins you champinonships.

Why was Crede out of the lineup tonite?? Is his back still hurting him or what. I mean were playing 1 of the hottest teams in baseball, and we should have our best players on the field. I just don't know wtf Ozzie is smoking lately :huh:

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
Why was Crede out of the lineup tonite?? Is his back still hurting him or what. I mean were playing 1 of the hottest teams in baseball, and we should have our best players on the field. I just don't know wtf Ozzie is smoking lately :huh:

Crede's back isn't close to 100 pct. We need to find a back-up 3b, and soon. The last player who I think could still contribute at the plate with a back injury is Crede. He's so stiff at the plate, that type of injury would just make him worse at the plate.